ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello everyone.

We haven't seen each other for a long time, right? Uh, well, maybe the last few months or maybe there are those who still follow me by reading the works published by me on my website? But, hey, I gave up on making websites. It's too complicated, especially for someone like me who has lots of other things to do. So...Well, as you might guess, I gave up on the website and went back to uploading my work on Patreon, Webnovel, and Wattpad.

But, I don't upload my work to my account. I've created a new account and it's called @AllenGraynet. I will attach the link below. You can come to visit there. I intend to upload my work there. Both on webnovel, Wattpad and Patreon.

Well, as usual. I will update free chapters on webnovel and Wattpad every day and for those who want to support me. You can visit my patreon page. The link is in my Wattpad bio, it's been added.

I have many story plans that I want to write. I will write the title below.

Fairy Tail – White Haired Mage.

Fairy Tail – Guild Development System

Real World – Battle Tower

One Piece – Kingdom Development System [New Settings]

One Piece – Olympic System

The Real World – The Casual Life of the Former Monarch of Creation and Destruction

One Piece – Dungeon System [New Setting]

One Piece – Academy System

One Piece – Battle Arena

One Piece – Mission Card System

Fairy Tail – Olympic System

One Piece – Treasure Hunt System.

One Piece – Ship Building System

And there are many more stories that I want to write. The concept of this story itself is already in my mind. This story will be very different. It won't follow canon like the stories I generally have.

The stories written by me will also mix various kinds of anime, just like the story that is currently being written by me. Fairy Tail – White Haired Mage. This story does not only use characters from Anime - Fairy Tail but there are various kinds of anime mixed in such as Danmachi, Shadow Garden, Black Clover, Boku No Hero Academy, Edden's Zero, and Sousou no Fieren. Actually, it's not just this, maybe there will be more, well, that's all I can combine.

The storyline will also not be watched as it follows the original story such as the plot of Lucy coming to the Guild and then joining, Natsu and Lucy's S Rank Mission, and other canon stories. No, it would be different.

Because there is a combination with various anime, the story will be different. The story will not only focus on the Fiore Kingdom, but other kingdoms will be included, such as the Bosco Kingdom and the Caellum Kingdom, which did not make it into the main story.

Interesting? Of course it's interesting!

Currently I have finished writing 70 chapters.

Only 13 chapters can be updated by me for free while only 45 chapters can be uploaded by me on Patreon. Hm, well, to be honest, I've been quite busy and haven't had a chance to edit the rest yet. Uh, maybe, I have time, but, that time is spent by me typing the story.

...Hey, maybe that's all I wanted to say.

If you want to read my latest work, please visit my Wattpad, webnovel or Patreon pages directly. I will include the link below.

OK, everyone. Until the morning, See You!

Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/AllenGraynet

Webnovel : https://www.webnovel.com/book/fairy-tail---white-haired-mage_27452915805562305

Wattpad : https://www.wattpad.com/user/AllenGraynet