Chapter 122: Move Crocodile!

Grand Line, Kingdom of Alabasta, Royal Palace.

“Crocodile” Cobra who was currently sitting on his throne looked straight ahead with a gloomy gaze at Crocodile who was present in front of him at this time with a face full of smiles. Try at this time together with Chaka while Igram is currently still being treated because the wound he received is still not healed.

"What do you want to do here?" Ask Try again.

"Long time no see, King Cobra" Crocodile said calmly, "Is that your welcome to a man who has helped secure your kingdom from pirate attacks?"

"Nonsense!" Chaka immediately shouted angrily, “Securing from pirate attacks?! You alone destroyed this kingdom with a single act of yours.”

“...” Crocodile exhaled the smoke then looked at the two calmly without feeling angry at all, “That's right. You two already know that. Who told you? Mr. 8? At that time I should have asked your subordinates to kill him directly.”

Crocodile paused for a moment and continued, "But, it's okay"

“What do you want, Crocodile?” Cobra asked back coldly, “I suggest you get out of here right now. If not, I will report this to the World Government.”

“You can do it” Crocodile answered him, “Do you think the World Government will take this report of yours into account? Do you think you have enough evidence? Using only your subordinates? You made a really great joke, King Cobra.”

Cobra and Chaka's faces immediately darkened upon hearing this.

“I don't want to talk to you at length” Crocodile said again, “I'm tired of playing games with you too. I only want one thing here” Crocodile's gaze became very serious and deep, “Where is that thing located?”

"That thing? What do you mean?" Cobra asked confusedly.

"Don't be stupid!" Crocodile said coldly, “You must know about that thing, right? There's no way the King of the Kingdom of Alabasta doesn't know where that thing is."

“I don't understand what you mean by that thing” Cobra said directly.

"Stop your stupid attitude, Cobra King" Crocodile's voice became colder than before and instantly Crocodile appeared in front of Cobra and strangled his neck then lifted Cobra up.

"Your Honour!" Chaka immediately let go of the sword he was holding and then slashed straight at Crocodile.

But before the slash reached Crocodile, someone suddenly appeared between the two and immediately blocked the slash.

*Ding!*

“What ?!”

Chaka was shocked by this and his face immediately changed upon seeing who had stopped the slash, “Doz Bones?!”

“Don't go any further” Daz Bonez said coldly, “The boss is taking care of his business, I don't want anyone else to bother him”

"Good job, Mr.1" said Crocodile with a smile then his gaze turned to Cobra, "Tell me now, King Cobra! Where the Kingdom of Alabasta hides the item. You must know where it is, right? One of Pluton's three ancient weapons that your kingdom has kept for so long."

“ What ?!” Cobra and Chaka were immediately surprised to hear this greeting.

They themselves did not expect that Crocodile actually had such a goal.

“Pluton…” Cobra mumbled gloomily then his gaze returned to Crocodile, “If you're aiming for that item. That weapon doesn't exist in this kingdom."