Chapter 80:

The image is finally resumed. The next picture shows a young woman with short brown hair with a look full of pride.

“One more person with Rin's traits, maybe” Sandersonia muttered under her breath.

"Another woman?" murmured the many spectators with great interest.

“The next department is the Tax Department. This department takes care of tax matters in our kingdom. There are 4 taxes in our own kingdom. Salary Tax, Goods Tax, Building Tax, and Import Tax. For the citizens of our kingdom, they have an obligation to pay taxes namely salary tax and building tax. For citizens of our kingdom or citizens of other kingdoms who build a business in our kingdom with the goods they sell from our kingdom, they are obliged to pay goods tax and building tax. Meanwhile, for those who want to build a business with the goods they sell from outside the kingdom, we are required to pay taxes, building taxes, goods taxes, and import taxes. For more detailed provisions, I'm sure you already know this or for those who don't know, please ask your King directly. This tax mechanism has been explained by me to their side”

The citizens of the Prodance Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom already understand this. While other citizens do not understand about the tax mechanism that exists in the Kingdom of Fortis. It is also a bit of them confused.

“This department as you can see is led by a woman. Her name is Misaka Mikoto. His strength is on par with a Shichibukai.”

“That woman is as strong as a Shichibukai?” Everyone exclaimed in a surprised tone.

"Why are you surprised? Aren't there many that have appeared before as well? Even the appearance of those women also looks younger compared to this woman.”

The drawing is finally resumed and the picture shows a neatly structured departmental chart.

“The next department is the business management department of the kingdom.” Ars paused and continued, “The kingdom itself has two types of businesses. Product business and property business. The department that is currently being introduced has the task of managing the royal property business such as residences and so on.” Ars paused and then continued, “We started with the leader of this Department, Shiba Miyuki. She is the younger sister of Shiba Tatsuya and her strength is on par with a Shichibukai"

No one was surprised by the revelation of this power. However, the men who saw Miyuki's photo all fell in love with her beauty.

"Oh!"

"He's like an angel!"

“Ah~ My heart is already filled with it right now”

“Then the person in charge of the Mall building is Yukinoshita Yukino. The hotel building will be handled by Yukinoshita Haruno. Yukino and Haruno are a brother and sister pair. Next to the bank who will be in charge is a woman named Sakayanagi Arisu. The bank owned by our empire is a bank that will be designed to have a very sophisticated security system and is difficult to break. Anyone can deposit their money in our bank even if they are not citizens of our kingdom. They can do it.”

Everyone who heard this was very excited. Because that way, they can keep their money in a safe place. Especially for the pirates and so on.

“Then proceed to the person who will later be in charge of building houses and mansions, namely Yuuki Asuna. The mansion itself if you don't know it is a high-rise building or building that has many rooms that are used as a house there. For people who have visas, they cannot get the right to buy a house in our kingdom. However, they have the right to rent a mansion room for their residence.”

Ars paused for a moment and continued, “Then is the Cinema business. I'm sure a lot of people don't know about this."

Everyone immediately nodded because it was their first time hearing the term.