Chapter 135: Live Broadcast! The face of the world government is humiliated agai

Some time passed.

The current time will soon approach the said time. It was the time for the Fortis Kingdom to do a live broadcast announcing the Fourth Kingdom establishing a cooperative relationship with their kingdom. Although many have guessed and also know about which kingdom has succeeded in establishing a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom. However, everyone's interest did not diminish. Because there may be other information that will be conveyed.

The information they wanted to get was information regarding the recruitment of workers in the Fortis Kingdom. Because this is the only way for them to get citizenship status from the kingdom. Although no one can guarantee this. However, they don't care about that.

Currently all the places that provide a place to watch live broadcasts together are the Prodance Kingdom, Ryugu Kingdom, Amazon Lily Kingdom, Saboundy Island, and Alabasta Kingdom. All these places were now filled with various kinds of citizens who intended to watch the live broadcast.

In the front row near the live broadcast screen, there were a large number of people holding den-den mushi. Those people were the representatives of the great powers which were assigned to record the live broadcast. There were representatives from the Navy, World Government, Pirates, and also various Kingdoms.

Along with the enthusiasm of residents who want to watch the live broadcast. Every major power in this World such as the World Government, Navy, Sea Emperor, Shichibukai, as well as various other powers. Every single one of the higher ups of this power had taken their time even though they had their job to do. They put the work aside and chose to watch this live broadcast.

Because this live broadcast is more important than the work they are currently doing.

Currently only in small villages where the residents cannot access live voice which is now imminent. However, they are also still waiting for the information that will be obtained from the live broadcast through the newspaper which will later be distributed by the World Economic Journal.

Finally the time shows 13.00 PM.

The den-den mushi who was in charge of playing the live broadcast was active and immediately the screen in front of him immediately showed a picture which showed the press conference room of the Fortis Kingdom complete with King Fortis - Ars and the Commander of the Royal Alabasta Army - Bell was already there while staring at the screen ahead.

Ars smiled casually while Bell who was sitting beside Ars looked quite nervous. Because he knew that at this time he had been seen by a large number of people. This is his first experience.

"Finally!...." exclaimed a resident in the area of Saboundy Island.

Everyone was instantly excited by the time the live broadcast finally started.

“Who is currently with King Fortis?” One of the spectators who was on Amazon Lily Island asked in confusion.

“Isn't that…”

“Commander Bell!”

“Why is Commander Bell there?”

"Stupid!" One of the people who heard that immediately shouted excitedly, “Doesn't that mean what we predicted earlier was correct? Our Kingdom is truly establishing a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom”

"What?!" The audience in the Kingdom of Alabasta was immediately shocked by those words.

"Cooperation?! Hey, doesn't that mean…”

"That's right!" Exclaimed an Alabasta resident excitedly, “We will eventually gain access to work in the Kingdom of Fortis?!”

"Extraordinary…"