Chapter 126: Invitation

“Ars regarding the house we will be living in…” Lowellmina who had returned to feeling excited and happy immediately opened their conversation back to the previous topic that the two of them discussed, “I think we can postpone the use of the house first. Right now it's better for you to focus on collecting these points to summon Ulqiorra. We also currently don't really need these houses because at this time we are still comfortable living in our current place. Later, after Ulqiorra is successfully summoned, you can use your points to replenish the houses that have been completed.”

Lowellmina paused for a moment and continued, “The point is that you are currently only delaying completing the houses and not in the sense that you are going to stop the project completely. I'm sure our friends will understand this and Rayleigh and Shakky will also accept it. After all, I see that both of them are quite comfortable living in this royal palace. They also don't seem to be in too much of a hurry to get the house.”

"I think so..." Ars sighed, "We will present this at the meeting that will be held in the evening"

“If you wish to inform this at the meeting which will be held in the evening. At the very least, you have to hide the facts about Elie and the others. Due to the meeting we will be holding in the evening, Robin will be joining the meeting.” Lowellmina said calmly.

"Yes. I should be able to organize my sentences for a while tonight” Ars nodded and continued again, “What do you think, if Rayleigh and Shakky take part in the meeting?”

"Rayleigh and Shakky?" Lowellmina thought for a moment and continued, “I don't think it would be a problem for both of them to join the meeting. Both of them are natives of this world and also both of them must be very familiar with the territory in the Kingdom of Alabasta especially for Shakky. He has a very large intelligence network in this world. We can ask for his opinion related to the problem of the reconstruction design that we will build for the Kingdom of Alabasta, for example if the Kingdom of Alabasta will accept the proposal we submit.”

Ares nodded.

Simultaneously, Lowellmina's den-den mushi sounded. Ars and Lowellmina looked at each other then Lowellmina immediately lifted the den-den mushi smiling.

“Hello, Lowellmina here”

"Miss Lowellmina it's me, Bell"

“It turns out that Commander Bell” Lowellmina immediately greeted him with a friendly smile, “What about the conversation you had with the King of Alabasta? Did your side accept the proposal previously put forward by us?”

“Miss Lowellmina, Your Majesty has accepted the proposal.” Bell said excitedly and the voice could be heard by Ars directly.

“That's very good news” Lowellmina said with a smile full of joy because there were two great news she got today. The first news was the feeling that Ars had and the second news regarding the acceptance of the proposal received by the Alabasta Kingdom that was previously made by him.

“Commander Bell, because your side has accepted the wish to cooperate and also wants our kingdom to help with the reconstruction. Can you come to our kingdom? I have previously had conversations with His Majesty and also His Majesty has the desire to immediately spread the cooperative relationship that has been formed between these two kingdoms to the public by conducting a live broadcast like the actions we did before in the Octagon meeting. This live broadcast is to announce the ongoing cooperative relationship between the two kingdoms with you being the representative in this place. Although, usually we have to sign first on a document that must be done by both leaders. However, right now the case is quite different and we have to take action now to just be safe.”