Chapter 10: End of Meeting

"Well, the discussion about the salary issue that will be given to employees has been completed. We will go into the next discussion, namely the tax issue."

"Ars" Lowellmina suddenly called out and continued, "The discussion on the salary issue of the workers is over. However, the salary itself is only limited to workers who have just entered work here. Will they ever have an increase in their salary?"

"I agree with Iowa's suggestion, Ars" Kaguya said, "We can't keep the salary they receive is 750 thousand berry. At the very least, they should also have an increase in the salary they get every year. We can try to arrange an increase in the salary they get every year by 50 thousand berries. Although the amount is small, however, many people will be happy with the increase in the income they receive. This can also increase the morale of their performance."

"Good advice" Ars nodded and looked at everyone, "What do you think about this suggestion? I think this advice is very good and worth our use. Since everyone who will work for us later, there must be a majority who live as the breadwinner of their family. It is not only himself who must be fulfilled, but there are people whose needs must also be fulfilled by that person."

"No comment. I agree with this suggestion" Kojiro said calmly.

Everyone immediately agreed with the suggestion.

"Okay. If so, it has been determined that there will be an increase in the basic salary received by a person every year by 50 thousand berries," said Ars in a valid tone.

"Speaking of salary, Ars" Hashirama suddenly spoke, "What about us? Will we also get a salary later?"

"Of course" Ars nodded, "I already considered your own salary. Through this meeting we held and also discussed the issue of giving salaries to our employees. I have chosen for the post of Department Head, Royal Palace Chef, and equivalent positions to receive a salary of 5 million berries and the bonus will be adjusted according to the bonuses received by the employees. Then for the position of Deputy Department and equivalent to that position, you will receive a salary of 4 million berries and the bonus will also be adjusted to the bonus received by the employee."

"5 million berries? That's a huge amount." Kguya said calmly.

"There's no need to think about that. After all, you guys are my friends. You are also co-workers who helped me in building this empire. Your task is the most difficult. Of course, you should be rewarded commensurate with the work you did."

Ars paused for a moment and continued, "Ok. We started discussing the next issue related to tax issues."

"About the tax issue. We can divide our royal tax into 4 parts Ars" Kaguya said, "Salary Tax, Building Tax, Sales Tax, and Import Tax"

"Regarding the payroll tax issue. I think we can arrange it starting from someone's income that exceeds the 1 million berry mark" Gin added, "I think if you follow the conditions in my previous world, someone with an income of 1 million berry is already quite large. We have to oblige the workers who receive this 1 million berry pay to bring the tax expense. Then, we can also classify these taxpayers into several levels."

"Do you have any ideas regarding that?" Ars asked looking at Gin.

Gin nodded, "The first tiers are people who have a salary of 1 to 5 million berries. We can take 5% tax from their salary. The second tier are people who have a salary of 5 to 10 million berries. We can take 10% of their salary tax. The third tier are people who have a salary of 10 to 15 million berries. We can take 15% tax from their salary. The fourth tier are people who have a salary of 15 to 20 million berries. We can take 20% of their salary tax. While the fifth tier is people who have a salary of more than 20 million berries will get a tax of 25%"