Chapter 101: The Destruction of the Dressrosa Kingdom

Red Line, Marijoa, Empty Throne Room.

"I've got the information" Imu said in a cold tone "I think it's time for that Dressrosa Kingdom to disappear from this world"

"Disappear?" The Gorosei were shocked by the information.

“Imu-sama, won't you consider this?” Masato said still his face wasn't raised but kept his head down, “The Dressrosa Kingdom has currently established a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom side. If we attack the Dreserosa Kingdom, we will likely get a counterattack from the Fortis Kingdom.”

“There's no need to worry about that” Imu said back, “Even though Doflamingo said that to you. However, currently the Fortis Kingdom has yet to confirm this. This means that currently there have been several talks conducted by both parties but there has not been a complete agreement.”

“However, if we attack now. We will still get a counterattack from the Fortis Kingdom. That has also been confirmed through Doflamingo” Ogata said.

"Yes. That's right” Imu nodded, “However, if we attack on a small scale. It would be a different story if we used a large scale attack.”

“Wait… Do you want…”

“We don't need to hold back anymore” Imu said coldly, “That person's family dared to betray their people and then given the chance, they betrayed us again. They don't need to apologize anymore. It is time for the Dressrosa Kingdom to disappear from this world just like God Valley Island a few years ago.”

Imu immediately got up from his seat and left the room with a cold face.

“It's over…” Noda said with a sigh.

“We can't stop Imu-sama's decision” Masato said coldly, “Also, this is an advantage for our side. With the destruction of the Dressrosa Kingdom, the aliases possessed by the Fortis Kingdom will decrease even more than before.”

"However, this is also a loss for our side" Ogata said, "We have to look back for the weapons purchase band and others"

“That's an easy matter” Yasunori said coldly, “Rather than letting the Fortis Kingdom grow into a power that would threaten our very existence even more. We'd better destroy it."

“Let the CP-0 manage the issue of purchasing the weapons. With our intelligence network, it will be very easy for us to find other cities” Sonoda said calmly.

“With his disappearance, Doflamingo. We also have to find a replacement Shichibukai” Masato said, “This will be quite difficult especially now that finding one to replace Hancock's departure is very difficult let alone finding two”

“Luckily Jimbei still maintains his status” Yasunori said.

“Jimbey wouldn't dare withdraw his status” Ogata said, “Jimbey himself is not a king and he is only a guard commander of the Ryugu Kingdom. If he relinquishes his title as a Shichibukai, Jimbey will get chased by the Marines. Although the Fortis Kingdom has a cooperative relationship with the Ryugu Kingdom. Surely the Fortis Kingdom would not protect the pirate group. Jimbey knew about it and didn't dare to give up his post."

“He's one of the intelligent fish-man race. At least he is also one who obeys orders” Masato added mockingly.

“Speaking of the destruction of Dressrosa” Sonoda said again, “We have to arrange news regarding the destruction of this kingdom. We can't let the world know about us possessing one of the ancient weapons. All parties will definitely reject our existence”

"Not!" Ogata said coldly, “Let the world know about this. This can also increase our percentage in the eyes of the world. Imu-sama didn't ask us to keep this a secret either. With the world knowing that we have the ancient weapon, our former percentage will be rebuilt.”