Chapter 140: Return and Proposal Submission

"How are you guys going? It's fun?" Ars asked Hashirama, Jouichirou, and Rayleigh, who had now returned from their adventurers because the time was now in the afternoon. They also need to prepare themselves to participate in meetings that will be held for a short time at night.

"This adventure is very exciting, Your Majesty" Jouichirou said with a grin, "I hope to get more opportunities in the future"

"Think about your task first before thinking about it," Ars said calmly, "At this time you have earned your vacation rations. Later the three of them will get it first before you get back your vacation rations"

"Hehehe, no problem" Jouichirou grinned.

"Your Excellency" Hashirama suddenly called, "Isn't it a problem to announce the recruitment for my department?"

"Don't worry" Ars shook his head, "It's just as a notice, it also boosts everyone's morale. So that when you start recruiting later, it will not be difficult to get your troops because every one of them has prepared themselves. Although later what we will recruit will be children"

Ars paused and continued, "How is the development for the construction of your territory? It's done? Or is it still a work in progress?"

"I still haven't gotten the report from my clone" Hashirama shook his head, "I think they still need to build my territory at this time and it is likely to be completed tomorrow"

"So" Ars nodded, "What about your discussion with Kaguya?"

"Kaguya disagrees with the expenditure of funds for the purchase of 300 units of furniture and home appliances," Hashirama said with a frown.

"He doesn't agree?"  Ars asked strangely.

Hashirama nodded and said, "Kaguya said this request of mine is unreasonable. Also, Kaguya told me to have another conversation with you regarding how much money I spent" Hashirama paused and continued, "Kaguya also added that it is more for me to build a little house first by arranging the number of houses built in the amount of how many troops will be recruited by me so as not to make a lot of disbursements in the funds we have"

Ars thought for a while and said, "The words said by, Kaguya has some truth" Ars nodded, "Later when picking up the family members of the construction workers who have got a house, we will also later recruit the workers there where the workers will later be assigned to do the construction of houses in your area" Ars paused, "If we immediately spend a large number of funds to buy furniture, which will not be used later. We're just wasting the funds we have"

"Oh, yes. Your Majesty. Regarding the issue of recruitment later" Hashirama grinned, "I would like to ask for additional personnel"

"In addition?" Ars asked, raising his forehead, "The reason?"

"Hehe..." Hashirama smiled and looked at Rayleigh who was looking at him sullenly.

"Does this have anything to do with you, Rayleigh?" Ars asked strangely.

"Unfortunately, yes" Rayleigh nodded with a sigh, "Hashirama has a plan to arrange his training plan to give to me. Everyone who is successfully recruited by him will later get physical training and also spiritual energy control training from me before I can get chakra training"

"What do you think, Your Majesty? My idea is pretty brilliant, isn't it?" Hashirama asked excitedly, "We will recruit children who are 12 years old and below. This age is the most suitable age to improve the foundation of physical strength they have. As long as they have a solid foundation for their physical fitness. It will be very easy for them to learn how to use chakras. Moreover, the stronger their physical fitness, the more chakras they have"