Chapter 116: Turning A Rumor

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, King's Study Room.

“Do you need anything from us, Your Majesty?” Kaguya asked calmly while smiling at Ars who was currently sitting in front of her. Robin was also currently with the two of them in the room. This was because Ars had summoned both of them to meet him when their work had been completed.

"There is something I want to discuss with you two" Ars said calmly, "Kaguya, I want Robin to join the cruise on the 27th to the 28th of February"

"Cruise?" Robin muttered in confusion.

"Take a cruise?" Kaguya asked while raising her eyebrows, "What is the reason for Robin to join the voyage?"

Ars sighed, “Water Seven Island is currently in a dangerous state”

"Dangerous?" Kaguya immediately frowned, “If it's dangerous, why does Robin have to come along on this voyage? Wouldn't it be better if only Hashirama went there? Water Seven Island is also located close to Enies Lobby which is full of World Government people. You should know how dangerous Robin is in there.”

Robin who heard this became more and more interested. However, she couldn't speak because right now wasn't the most appropriate time.

“I know” Ars nodded, “However….”

Ars sighed again, "The condition experienced by Water Seven Island itself is due to the appearance of the ancient weapon currently held by the World Government"

“Ancient weapon?!” Robin's eyes immediately widened upon hearing this and immediately, “Your Majesty, I apologize. However, what do you mean by the ancient weapon you said earlier?” Robin immediately opened his voice.

Ars' gaze stared at Robin, "Since you came here, the world has gone through a lot of changes"

“This morning” Kaguya suddenly continued, “The Island of Dressrosa has been destroyed and the mastermind behind the destruction of Dressrosa Island is the World Government which uses one of the ancient weapons that is - Uranus to destroy the island”

“ What ?!” Robin shouted with a face full of surprise.

“The pattern of the world that you knew before has also changed significantly at this time. Previously, this world had 3 power patterns. Navy, Emperor of the Ocean, and Shichibukai. However, Boa Hancock had already left the Shichibukai. Doflamingo who is indicated to have died due to an attack carried out by the World Government. That means that currently there are only 5 Shichibukai left.” Ars paused and continued, “With the World Government showing possession of the ancient weapon, the World Government in addition to using the ancient weapon to improve their name. They have also contributed to the pattern of this world's power."

“Destroyed…” Robin muttered under her breath, “Isn't the Dressrosa Kingdom part of the World Government alliance? How could it be-"

“That's right” Ars nodded, “However, recently the King of Dressrosa namely Doflamingo contacted me and wanted to establish a cooperative relationship with us or it could be said that they wanted to join the Octagon alliance. I accepted it on the condition that he had to complete the five things ordered by me in one month. There is a possible reason behind the destruction of the Dressrosa Kingdom because the people of the World Government especially the Gorosei side know the news. Of course, the World Government doesn't want a kingdom that has a cooperative relationship with them to retreat like the Prodance Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom where it will bring down or cross their name back into the eyes of the public while the name of our alliance will increase compared to before. Not only is the percentage feared by the World Government, but the strength of our alliance will increase compared to before with the joining of the Dressrosa Kingdom. The Dressrosa Kingdom under the leadership of Doflamingo is a kingdom that is very worthy of attention by the World Government due to relational issues.”