Chapter 19: Healing Whitebeard

The next day.

"Ars, this is the financial report so far." Kaguya, who was currently in Ars's office, immediately handed over the documents she had just made regarding the financial statements.

"Thank you" Ars nodded and took the document then started to read it, "We got 25 billion spoils of war?"

Kaguya nodded.

"It's hard to believe that an organization with such a small number of members has so much funding" Ars said, "I'm quite curious. How much tax the World Government charges against a kingdom that joins them. I'm sure it's not a small number."

"If we estimate. I think at least more than 10 billion berries and less than 50 billion berries." Kaguya said calmly, "That amount alone is quite small for the income of a country with the royal record being well managed. However, considering that in this world many kings do not know how to command a kingdom and also only always spend their money on useless things. It will be difficult for them to pay this much."

Ares nodded, "Yes. The problem lies in how they manage the kingdom they have and also because of the desire to live in luxury. Even though they are the owners of the kingdom. They also can't waste their money on useless things. This also caused their royal taxes to be very high. Just for your own gratification."

Ars took down the document, "Thanks for the report. Have you seen Hashirama?"

"I met him earlier when I was about to take the storage capsule. Looks like he has already left to deliver the ordered goods to Whitebeard"

"I see" Ars nodded and continued, "You've worked hard. You currently don't have a job. Use this time to relax and unwind. You can try to get around this island or go to the rice field area. There is an interesting view there that you can use to relax"

"Ara~ I think it's a good idea" Kaguya said with a smile, "How about you accompany me? You don't have a job right now, do you?"

"I don't think so" Ars nodded, "I can use this time to accompany you for a walk. Also, I've never been to a farm. You can check there at once."

"Then, wait a moment. I'll go change my clothes first."

"Change dress? I think it's not necessary. You can use those clothes to relax."

"No" Kaguya immediately refused, "I want to change clothes. I don't want to go out in these clothes."

"Okay. Up to you. I will wait here. Don't take too long, otherwise I'll leave you"

Kaguya quickly walked out of the king's study to her room to prepare herself. Meanwhile Ars continued his work by reviewing the documents that Shiina had given him yesterday.

New World, Sphinx Island

Sphinx Island is an island that became one of the areas controlled by the Whitebeard pirate group and is also their main headquarters. Whitebeard's pirate group made Sphinx Island their main base because this Island is the island where Whitebeard was born.

At this time all the members of the Whitebeard pirates were right on their ships, namely Moby Dick waiting for Hashirama's presence. Hashirama himself had contacted Jinbei before and said he would be arriving soon.

"Someone's approaching!" Marko immediately said seriously while looking up at the sky.

"Is it an enemy?" Vista asked while frowning.

"Wait!" Jinbei immediately stopped them, "Don't anyone attack! The person who came was Hashirama-san"

"Ah! Thank you, Jinbei." Simultaneously, they suddenly heard a voice from above the sky and slowly descended onto their ship.