Chapter 120: The First Cooking Match! Saiba Jouichirou vs Thacht

New World, Sphinx Island.

On the outside of the Sphinx Island, it can be seen that all members of the Whitebeard pirate group have made various preparations related to the cooking match that will be held today which will be carried out between the Fortis Kingdom's Chef, Saiba Jouichirou and also the Chief Chef of the Whitebeard Pirates Group. The preparations they did were quite complete because there were two places that would be used for cooking along with various kinds of fresh ingredients that had been collected which would later be used as food ingredients for the party that would be held after the match was over.

"How are you preparing, Yoi?" Marko asked with a smile to Thacht who is currently preparing all the equipment that will be used by him in today's match.

"Don't worry" Thacht smiled as he stopped his work then turned to Marko and the others who were currently coming at him, "Even though Hashirama said that Jouichirou's dish was really great. However, I will definitely win.”

“You really have to, Thacht” Ace said with a grin, “We have to prove to Hashirama that we also have great cooks and not only them”

“Thacht” Namur called out to him, “You have to make your best dish in this match. I heard Jinbey tell me several times that the dishes made by Royal Chef Fortis especially the dishes made by Hashirama, are amazingly delicious”

“Hahahaha…” Thacht laughed then said, “Amazing dish? Hearing this, I became even more excited to compete with him.”

“Too bad~ ” Haruta sighed, “At a time like this, Vista can't come along”

“Forget about that sword maniac” Joz said calmly, “That guy, after hearing about those ancient swords. Apart from Oyaji who called him to come or there is news regarding the Fortis Kingdom, there is no way anyone can summon him to come back here.”

“Gurarara~” Whitebeard who was there then laughed at Joz's words, “Let Vista do what she wants. Vista is a swordsman, it's natural for him to pursue anything related to swords especially those are swords that existed from ancient times and can become one of the deadly weapons of today's times” Whitebeard said excitedly.

"How's Vista? Has he given the latest news?” Whitebeard asked again.

"Yesterday he gave the news, Oyaji" Marko said calmly, "He is currently in the South Blue area to do a search there"

"South Blue?" Curiam asked, “How did he get there?”

“Vista did a search of the New World region and found no sign of the swords. This is what makes him widen his search to the South Blue area and his plan is also to want to go to North Blue” Marko said.

Instantly all the people who have the ability Haki OO Observation their eyes immediately turned to the sky. This was because they all sensed that three people were approaching them.

"Did they finally come?" asked Ace excitedly.

Even though Ace can't use his Observation Haki yet. However, seeing the actions of his friends, Ace knew that Hashirama and the others had finally arrived.

"Gurararara~ Finally they came" Whitebeard said excitedly, "Really, I didn't expect to meet an old friend again"

"Ha ha ha ha…." Laughter immediately sounded strong, "Long time no see you, Newgate" Said Rayleigh who appeared together with Hashirama along with Jouichirou who is currently being carried by Hashirama.

"Yo! This is a very cannonball welcome for us” Hashirama said excitedly and slowly descended from the sky, “Did we keep you guys waiting long?”

Jouichirou immediately got off Hashirama's body and looked around with a look of interest especially for the place that would later be used to compete.