Axl's stomach growled. "Slash can we stop somewhere to eat, I'm huuuuuunnnngrrrryyyyy," he whined.

Slash smirked, "What, are you a hungry child or something?"

Axl shook his head, "No I'm your little bitch," he replied, in reference to his jingly collar that he insisted on bringing and there was no changing his mind.

He wore his fucking tight leather pants and his sleeveless crop top and his collar, Slash wondered if leather pants and a collar were really what Axl would want to be comfortable in for sitting in a car all day, but again, there was no changing his mind. Slash didn't care at all though, the outfit sure was working for him. And Slash was still practically giddy that he could actually say that that was his boyfriend. He felt all giggly and fuzzy inside every time his brain reminded him of it, he felt like a preteen girl with a crush.

Boyfriend, the word repeated in Slash's head. Axl Rose is my boyfriend. 'Oh Slash whose your boyfriend?' Axl Rose that's who. He's my boyfriend. He's all mine bitches. Slash almost giggled out loud, and Slash could see Axl side-eyeing him now and then with a dude-what-the-fuck-are-you-giggling-about look. 

Axl begged in a whiny sexual voice, "Daddy I'm hungry can I have something to eat." He brushed the side of his face against his shoulder and rolled his neck like he was horny, "Oh Daddy please." Slash grinned and shoved him away with his hand. "FEED ME RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH OR I'M GONNA EAT YOUR CUM."

Slash bit his lip, "Mm you should, I could go for a blowjob right now."

That's how most of the day was, Axl would be talking to Slash about something or he'd be begging for food until he wore him down and they stopped at a gas station to grab something to eat. That's how their relationship worked.

It was good for Axl to have Slash, he was a good friend but now that he was his boyfriend it just fit better, not like if he were to be with a girl. Slash could handle him when he got worked up, and Axl knew exactly how he could get anything he wants out of him. Slash would try and tell him no, but Axl just had a way of wearing him down. He'd distract him or irritate him or threaten him, whatever it was, it worked.

Sometimes he was a real pain in the ass to Slash, and Slash could see how people would easily be bothered by him, but in the end, he really did just enjoy him. He was like, well for sake of comprehension, a cat.

He was that cat you have that's a real pain in the ass, waking you up in the night, scratching your legs when they're bored, fighting or humping the alley cats or your leg, clawing the furniture, he's that cat. But the cat will sometimes sleep on your stomach and purr, or brush up against your leg, and in the end, no matter how much you want to throw that damn cat out the window, you still just love your cat.

They'd been driving all day, it was actually pretty dark now. They'd been living solely off of one bottle of water they shared, too many cups of coffee to count, and gas station snacks all day. They were on the freeway, a few other cars whizzed by, their bright lights shining and reflecting off the road, but they weren't as frequent as it had been during the day. Slash looked at his watch on his wrist, 11:03. Was it really 11? Jeez.

Axl leaned his chair back, stretching out his legs a little. He pulled his bandana over his eyes. "We stopping anywhere for the night baby?"

"We probably should soon, then we can hit the road again in the morning. I think some night we'll drive through the night though," he yawned, "But not tonight. I'm exhausted."

Axl nodded, "Alright." he sighed, picking up his walkman. He picked his bandana up slightly so he could see and he popped in Queen's Jazz cassette and pressed play, putting his headphones over his ears. He covered his eyes again, resting his hands behind his head, and Slash could see his foot tapping and he quietly hummed Leaving Home Ain't Easy. He hummed for a few more minutes, then he was out.

Slash looked for a good exit where he might find some place to park and they could just sleep in the car. Slash glanced at Axl, so peaceful.

He pulled off onto an exit and he parked in a 24 hour parking lot. He turned the keys, the engine rumbled before shutting off. Axl shifted, lifting his head, "Wha? Huh? Where are we?" He asked confusedly, rubbing his eyes and only moving one ear of his headphones.

"We're just staying in this parking lot for the night. That okay?" Axl nodded and rolled back over to go back to sleep. Axl kicked his boots off and unzipped his backpack before snatching out a blanket. That was a smart thing to bring that Slash unfortunately hadn't thought of.

Axl's walkman clicked at the end of the tape as he was making himself comfortable, "Fuck," he muttered under his breath, taking out the tape and rummaging in his bag for a new one. He pulled out Elton's John's Greatest Hits and Slash stopped him. "What?"

"Do you want to hook it up to the car?"

Axl blinked, "Do you really want to listen to Elton John? I usually fall asleep to it."

Slash shrugged, "I don't mind," he played with his hair as Axl popped it into the car's cassette player. Axl squirmed under his blanket, situating himself as Goodbye Yellow Brick Road played. Slash smiled, "Can I get under there too?" Axl pulled the blanket back to invite him in.

Slash scooted closer to Axl and pressed his body against his back. He then slowly and gently wrapped his arm over his side so Axl's arms were tucked in underneath his as Axl pulled the blanket over them. Slash nestled his face into his red hair. He always smelled nice, like leather, kind of a masculine scent, and a softer edge to it, like roses, and Slash knew that he most certainly did not use the same body wash, shampoo or conditioner that the other guys did. Whatever it was it was lovely.

Slash kissed the back of his neck, "'Night Axl." 

Axl smiled, nestling into a little ball, "Night sweetheart."