Taehyung: Whatttt!....

Y/n: Yes tae!! She wants to do that to you! Thank god to me that I came early!!! ....

Taehyung: Are you serious? How can she do that?...

Y/n: I know this kind of girls tae! Now I warned you for the first and the last time that don't ever dare to talk, stay or go with her anywhere....

Taehyung: But Y/n!!

Y/n: I don't want to listen Anything!..

Taehyung: Wait! How can you judge someone so quickly without knowing there reality!! What if The cafe worker did this!....

Y/n: Taehyung! Why are you protecting her? You trust her! Seriously!! More than me?.

Taehyung: It's not like that Y/nahh! Please listen to me!..

Y/n: What should I Listen! That my husband support my Enemy who's trying to steal my husband from me!..

Taehyung: Yahh! Y/nnn!! Enough now! I am not a kid that I can't understand anything! I also know what to do or not to do! So better you keep quiet now!!.

Y/n: Fine then Do whatever you wanted to do! I won't stop you anymore!..

I said and open the car door...

While he open the car door too and follow me...

Taehyung: Where are you going?..

Y/n: Why would I tell you? Infact You are free now! You can go wherever and whenever you want to! ...

He clenched his jaw in anger and come closer to her...

Taehyung: What do you want huh? Can't you understand at once? How many Times how shoul told you ??...

Y/n: Why are you so high huh? Are you not done yet? Do you want more huh? So you can go back toh Jennie and enjoy with her !! From Coffee date to One Night Sta----

My words cutted as I hear a loud husky voice who's raising his one hand opposite to my cheek and about to slap me but stopped...

I went to shocked and surprised at the same time ...

Taehyung: Y/NNNNN!...

My eyes filled with full of tears and I left from there ...

I run, run and run as fast as I can

I didn't thought That Taehyung can even do this to me for a random girl...

MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG POV...

Taehyung: F*ck! What was I supposed to do now?..Y/n!!! She ran from there! I need to find her! F*ck off how can I do this! How can thought to slap her!! Thank go I have that much sense that I stopped to slap her!..

I ran towards my car and left to find her...

I saw her walking on the footpath while crying ...

I came with my car towards her and call her...

Taehyung: Y/n!! Baby! Listen It just happened by mistake!! Please listen to me! I can explain!..

Y/n: *Soob* I didn't want to hear anything *Cold*

Taehyung: Okay! Okay ! If don't want to listen to me then it's okay don't!! But please sit on ths car!..

She stopped and I felt a relief... I opened the door for her and she sat on the car...

We drove away from there...

AFTER FEW MINUTES...

We both reached to home and she immediately open the door and Ran towards the home..

I know now she gonna cry hard by lying on the bed...

I felt guilty for her but I know how to cure my baby ....

I went towards our Room and as expected she is lying on the bed while covering her face with pillow and crying hardly.....

I locked the door and lied hover her ...

Taehyung: Y/nahhhh!!

I called her in a soft and Calm voice while she is still hiding her face ...

I slightly remove the pillow from her face and saw her reddish puffy eyes with dry tears ...

I immediately kissed her cheek and turned her around...

Taehyung: Is my baby is still angry on me ?? Hmm?...

Y/n: I don't*soob* want to *soob* talk to  you *soob*..

I didn't let her said anything and kissed her passionately...

After few seconds I broke the kiss

Taehyung: I love you!! *Whisper* I Love you so much .... I am sorry that I hurt you but I didn't mean too!! Don't cry baby ....

She hide her face below my
And I chuckled...

Y/n: I love you too!..

I kissed her cheeks and we both slept hugging together...

______________________________________

TBC