what the fuck becca

all i wanted to do was get wasted and forget about everything but i had to stay sober for ruben because i knew today he was going to drink the whole bar with jack.

"you alright?" phil sat right next to me with two drinks in his hand. "mhm" i nodded. "you look like you need some company, i got you this drink" he handed me a glass of wine.

"thanks, but i'm not drinking tonight" i quickly rejected handing him back the drink. "why's that?" he asked moving a bit closer so he could hear me better.

"someone's got to stay sober to take care of those two" i pointed over to ruben and phil who were taking shots. "you've got a point" he nodded putting both of the drink away.

"you can drink you know" i told him "nah im good" he replied looking around. "have you met ines? she's amazing, i think you two would get along really well" phil told me.

"yeah i've seen her, she absolutely hates me i don't know why though" i rolled my eyes. "what? that's so unlike her" phil's eyes widen in shock.

"look they're coming over now" i nodded at rebecca who was walking over with ines and isabel, erlings girlfriend. they were all strutting over confidently with mischievous smirks.

"hey babe" rebecca said in a sickeningly sweet voice. phil glanced over at me for a second before looking up at her. "hi" he replied bluntly.

i looked up at the girls and noticed ines and isabel glaring at me i quickly shook my head and looked down. "what are you doing with her?" rebecca asked in a disgusted tone.

"she's my friend, you know?" phil replied putting an arm around me. i saw rebecca's eyes widen, then i realised. she was jealous.

rebecca instantly turned to me with gritted teeth. "you stay away from my man" she warned me with crossed arms.

"i'm not-" i tried to tell her but instantly stopped at the feeling of a drink being poured all over me. "what the fuck becca" i heard phil say.

i just shot her a disappointed look at stood up, before i could go anywhere isabel and ines also threw their drinks on me and started laughing selfishly.

my cheeks flushed red in embarrassment not because they poured their drinks on me but because since i was wearing white, and no bra, my boobs were now visible to anyone who looked my way.

i looked between the three girls and sighed in defeat. "Athena here have my jacket" Phil quickly wrapped his jacket over me, covering my body. "no Phil its fine, ill just go change" I pushed his jacket off me and rushed into the house, covering my chest avoiding all the pitiful looks hoping ruben was too distracted to realise.

I heard Phil shouting my name, erling and Bernardo scolding their girls, but I didn't turn back, I was humiliated.

I took a quick shower to rub the smell off me, then changed into something more classy. some white smart trousers, a white top and a blazer to complete the look. I decided not to put make up since I would be removing it soon anyway.

I left the room to put my shoes on but was met with an anxious Phil. I let out a shrill squeak as I had not expected to see him.

"sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he looked up. "its all good I just didn't expect to see you" I laughed it off. "listen im really sorry about Rebecca" he stood up.

"its alright, like you told me about ruben, she let her emotions get the best of her." I shrugged, "besides, I would have only been mad if she threw it in my face, cuz that shit stings" i chuckled going into the closet to find some comfortable flats.

"wait, you're not mad?" Phil followed me into the dimly lit closet. "no I was honestly just embarrassed at my see through dress" I looked through all my pairs of shoes.