i want you

"i want you" i moaned without thinking.

"fuck i've wanted you since the first time i saw you" he said quickly before smashing his lips onto mine. this time, he had high passion and desire as he moved on top on me, towering me. i moaned at how aggressive aggressive he was being and he took it as a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. after a few minutes he pulled away, letting me catch my breath. instead of going back to my lips, he started kissing my neck.

"no hickeys" i was able to moan as he was getting closer no my sweet spot. "okay" he mumbled against my skin, turning me on even more. he left sloppy wet kisses on my neck, moving down after placing a kiss. once he was satisfied with the amount of kisses he placed on my neck, he looked into my eyes with lust.

"strip" he commanded, waiting for me to remove my clothes. i did as he said, throwing my clothes somewhere on the floor. i was now left in a lacy black thong and a bra to match. "lose the bra" he said licking his lips while he was looking at me. i smirked at him and did as he said, making my boobs slightly jump out. "you're so obedient" he groaned before smashing his lips on mine.

after s while he pulled away, and started kissing my body slowly going lower after ever kiss. he softly kissed my left nipple which was already hard while massaging my right one. "hm ruben" i moaned slightly arching my back as he alternated from nipples. once he was satisfied, he placed kissed from where my heart was, to my stomach, to my belly button, and "oh!" i moaned, on my clothed pussy.

the kiss he placed was gentle, but it was enough to shake my core. he then bit the top piece of my underwear and pulled it off only using his his teeth while keeping eye contact. "ruben hurry up please" i whimpered wanting him to be in me as soon as possible. he smirked then removed his pants and stroking his thick, hard dick while maintaining eye contact with me. he was hot, and he knew just the effect he had on me.

he moved closer to me and towered me, using his left hand to hold himself up. his gaze was sharp and could feel his hot breath on my face. i wrapped my legs around him, feeling his dick touching my entrance, but ruben still wasn't doing anything. "ruben please" i said lifting myself up, so i could feel more of his cock on my pussy.

"you have to beg for it princess" he whispered against my mouth. "ruben please fuck me." i whimpered. "do better" he said wrapping his free hand around my throat making me even hornier. "fuck me daddy, show no mercy" i moaned loudly. without hesitation, ruben put his tip in my dripping wet pussy. he knew he was big, so he was checking if i was ok.

"ruben i want all of you, making it rough." i moaned as he was slowly thrusting his tip in an out waiting for me to adjust to the size. once he heard my words, he smirked. "you think you can handle this" he said before thrusting his whole dick into me. i was about to moan when he smashed his lips onto mine as we both let out a muffled moan. "you're so tight baby" he groaned thrusting in me as the sound of my wet juices and his dick echoed through the room.

"ahh fuck you're so big" i moaned felling maximum pleasure. i could feel my self about to cum. "i'm about to cum" i screamed. "don't cum until i say so" he said looking deep into my eyes as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. i tightly clenched my walls trying so hard to to release, making it almost impossible for ruben to move. he was liking it though, because i could tell he was close to cumming.

"let it out love" he finally told me as he stopped moving, not wanting to cum himself. since he had finally let me, i released myself with a moan that could be heard through the whole house. without even letting me rest, ruben grabbed my waist. "on your elbows, ass up" he demanded. i quickly did as he said creating the perfect arch in my back.

"fuck your ass is perfect" he said slapping it, then massaging it right after to soothe the pain. my ass was really sensitive so i expected it to hurt, but instead it made me more wet. ruben then thrusted into me without warning making me whimper and shuffle around as i was still sensitive from my last climax.

i could tell he was coming undone as well because he thrusts got sloppier and his groans lauder. "fuck, let's cum together" he whimpered, now pulling my hair. after a few more thrusts, we both came at the same time, attaching our lips together so we wouldn't moan too loud.

"fuck that was good" ruben panted as he laid down next to me. i wasn't able to reply because of how out of breath i was. for the next few minutes we just sat there in silence trying to steady our breathing.

"you're such a portuguese devil" i said laughing. "i mean, what can i say" he said laughing as well. "i'm going to go shower i'll be five minutes" i told him while standing up and walking to the bathroom. "you're lucky i didn't fuck you hard enough so you couldn't walk" ruben teased. "maybe next time" i winked at him while grabbing my clothes from the floor and disappearing into the bathroom.

i kept my promise, and went into the shower for 5 mins or even less. i just rinsed the juices off my body and made sure not to get my hair wet because it would take too long to dry. i walked back into my bedroom to get my clothes, when i saw ruben getting ready to leave. "where are you going? i asked him in confusion. "everyone is hanging out at the pool, so i'm going to get ready. see you later yeah?" he said before leaving.

i changed into a white bikini, then made my way downstairs.