you have to cooperate

"athena, come on let's go eat" he said pulling me up. "i said i'm not hungry" i whined playfully, pulling away from his grip. "athena i'm serious." he stated sternly as he took a step closer to me. "yeah me too" i rolled my eyes. walking over to the bed, when i felt myself being lifted up.

"what the fuck are you doing!" i squealed not expecting him to pick me up. "dominik put me down" i complained as he walked down the stairs with me over his shoulder. "athena, calm down" he muttered holding me still. i just gave up because i knew he wasn't going to let me go. "at least hold me properly" i groaned feeling uncomfortable in the current position i was in. he just ignored me and continued walking.

"please.. pookie" i said softly. "ugh you're so childish, you know" he sighed, then he stopped in the middle of the stairs to gently put me on his back before walking into the kitchen and placing me on the counter. "what are you doing?" i asked him as he went into the living room and came back with bags of food in his hand.

he handed me a full mcdonald's meal then put a chair in front of me for him to sit in between my legs. "let's eat, even just the chips will be okay" he told me gently as he got his own food, but watched me intently. i grabbed the packet of chips that were next to me and looked at them. i don't know why, but i felt really disgusted. i looked over to dominik who was staring at me, but when we made eye contact he immediately looked down at the burger he was eating.

i looked back at my chips then picked one up randomly. i looked at it for a second then moved it towards my mouth. i was trying so hard not to throw up everytime it got closer. i opened my mouth to put it in, but before i did i gagged. "dominik i'm sorry, i just can't do it" i told him as i felt tears in my eyes.

"honey..." his voice was full of sympathy as he pulled me in for a hug. i felt a few tears roll down my eyes, because i never had a problem this big with eating. i could usually eat a bit of something, but this time i wasn't able to eat anything. me and dominik stayed hugging until i was able to calm down. "it's okay, let it all out" he drew circles along my back to calm me down.

"yo bro you guys better not be fucking" robbo entered the room loudly while laughing. dominik shot him a get out look. "what? i just want water" he shrugged still laughing. "robbo please get out" dominik pleaded not wanting me to be embarrassed by him seeing me cry. "bro is she giving you blows or something" robbo raised his hands still going over to the fridge.

i felt dominik tense up. he pulled away, with his jaw clenched and was about to say something to robbo but i immediately stopped him. "it's fine, honestly" i sniffled also catching robbos attention. "oh shit imma go now" robbo said nervously as soon as he saw the tears on my face before quickly heading out of the kitchen.

"athena, please answer me when was the last time you ate?" dominik looked me straight in the eyes hoping for me to tell him the truth. "i-i don't remember" i stuttered, realising how bad it was. "no one used to check up on you??" he asked with concern evident in his face. i just shook my head expecting him to just leave me.

after a few minutes of silence i felt dominik pick me up an place me on his lap. i looked at him to see what he was doing. he placed a hand on my cheek the spoke. "i'm going to help you, but you have to cooperate" he whispered. i knew i needed to get better so i nodded. he wiped the tears on my face the grabbed my packet of chips.

he slowly fed me the chips while keeping me distracted so i wouldn't stop. i was expecting him to feed me another one when he suddenly pulled me in for a tight hug. "you did it!" he said proudly. "oh! i didn't even notice" i said hugging him back. "thank you pookie" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

🗓️ 10 july 2023

"what time is it?" i asked him as he was eating his food. he handed me his phone and i saw it was already 1 am. "damn we've been awake for so long" my eyes widened not expecting it to be this late. "i'm going to go grab my phone i'll be back" i said to him, remembering i needed to buy plane tickets so i could be back in manchester by tomorrow afternoon.

"alright" he replied removing his arms that were tightly wrapped around me. i stood up and walked into his room. the covers were all messed up, so i found my phone then decided to make his bed for him. once i finished i got out of his room and closed his door, but when i turned to go back down, i bumped into someone.

"oh shit sorry" i quickly apologised while regaining my balance. "nah i should be the sorry one, you ok?" he said offering me a hand. "yeah i'm all good you?" i looked up to see robbo. "of course i'm good don't you see all this muscle, i'm basically bulletproof" he said flexing his muscles hard, making me laugh.

"what muscle? oh you mean that.. not that impressive" i teased him with a smirk. "what do you mean not that impressive?" he exclaimed throwing his arms around, making me laugh even more at his childish behaviour. "you know what, you're just jealous you're not as fit as me" he said showing himself off confidently.

"robbo leave her alone" dominik groaned as he picked me up and started walking back downstairs. i looked back at robbo, he was mocking dominik making sure to over exaggerate. i laughed again until he stopped and went back into his room.

dominik carried me back to the kitchen and sat down on his chair, with me on his lap. "we've become so close and we don't even really know each other" i told him while turning my phone on since i shut it off. "oh you can sit in your own chair if you'd like, i just thought-" he rambled nervously while releasing the grip he had on me.

"no i was just saying it's crazy how close we've become" i reassured him while cuddling with him, with my head on his shoulders and my arms over his shoulders so i could use my phone. "i guess we feel saf-" he got interrupted by my phone blowing up with messages and calls. "wow i guess they're really worried" i scoffed putting my phone down to wait for it to stop.