im just so excited

i woke up today feeling refreshed, not needing to throw up or anything like yesterday. i turned to my side so i could see dominik, but he wasn't there. he was probably at training or something. i got ready for the day ahead of me then went downstairs.

i went into the kitchen so i could get my breakfast, when the sweet aroma of vanilla pancakes hit me. i looked around and saw that dominik had cooked pancakes and was using all his concentration to make them look perfect.

he hadn't noticed me, so i decided i would prank him. i sneakily snuck up behind him then scared him by grabbing onto his shoulders.

"boo!" i shouted. "ahhhhh" dominik jumped slightly and screamed like a little girl while i laughed at him. when he realised it was me, he rolled his eyes, then picked me up and placed me on the counter. i shot him a confused look then he spoke.

"hii baby, how are you? i can't wait to meet you" he bent slightly so he was eye level with my stomach.

"stop that" i laughed as i pulled him back up by his ear. "do you think it will be a girl or boy?" he asked while gently rubbing my stomach. "bro i literally found out yesterday, i haven't thought about all that yet" i giggled at his excitement for my child.

"im just so excited to be an uncle" his eyes sparkled as he handed me my food. "don't you have training?" i asked him while stuffing my face with his pancakes. dominik is the worst cook to ever grace this earth, but his pancakes are literal heaven.

"yes but it's in the evening so i can hang around for the rest of the day" he smiled widely. "noooo" i groaned as if it was the worst thing ever. he rolled his eyes then walked into the living room since he was all done with his food.

i giggled at his reaction then got off the counter and made my way to the sink. there were a few dishes that needed to be washed, so i decided to wash them.

i washed a few plates, but before i could continue, i felt a strong pair of arms pick me up and lead me into the living room. "what do you think you're doing?" i raised my left eyebrow at him as he laid down on the couch with me ontop of him.

"i was getting kinda lonely then i remembered you're here" he shrugged turning his attention back to the tv. "but i didn't finish washing the dishes" i tried to get off him, but he held me even tighter. "i'll wash them later, you relax" he reassured me as i laid my head on his chest. he played with my hair, knowing it soothes me, as i drifted off to sleep.

i woke up, but didn't open my eyes since i was still tired because i felt dominik moving around a lot under me. "stop moving" i mumbled pulling him closer. "i have to get ready for training, go back to sleep i'll come back after training." he said standing up and placing me on the couch while placing a warm blanket over me.

he gave me a short kiss on the forehead then left so i fell back asleep.

i woke up craving fried chicken and mcdonald's plain ice cream. i was about to tell dominik to go get my cravings for me but then i remembered he went for training. i guess i could wait. the more i waited the more i wanted it. i could resist so i ordered it online.

i got kfc and a small tub of ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream since mcdonald's only sold small portions of ice cream. i placed my order then put on gossip girl to watch until the food arrived.

i heard the doorbell ring so i paused the show and collected my food from the front door then walked into the kitchen to eat my food. i put the ice cream in the freezer so it wouldn't melt while i was eating the chicken.

i sat myself down at the counter then started eating my food. suddenly my phone started ringing. i picked it up to see who was calling, but it was an unknown number. i was curious though so i answered.

"hello?" i replied as soon as i answered the phone. "athena hi, how are you?" the oddly familiar voice sighed a sigh of relief as soon as they heard my voice. "i'm good thanks, but sorry who are you?" i asked trying my best to sound polite.

"it's me, phil, you have to listen j-" phil tried to explain but i ended the call before he could continue.

i can't believe they are still trying to contact me. i already blocked jack and ruben since they called me every second of the day, the others, not even rebecca didn't even leave a message. their loss not mine anyway.

i scrolled through tiktok while finishing the rest of my chicken. tiktok decided not to be on my side today because i kept getting edits of ruben while he was playing or in the gym. i can't even lie, he looked so hot.

the more edits i watched, the more k realised i still had feelings for him and i would go back to him in a second. good thing i live in liverpool now.

i finished all my food, but i was too full for my ice cream so i left it in the freezer. i threw away all the wrappers and boxes then saw dominik didn't wash the dishes. i chuckled a bit then washed them for him.

when i finished i went back to the sofa and continued watching gossip girl since i had nothing to do anymore. i would have gone to study it's just that i had already completed all my assignments so my professor had to assign a new one.

i decided to post on instagram cause why not.

liked by szoboszlaidominik, rubendias and 107k others

athenagrealish: well damn 😬

trentarnold66: 🤮
athenagrealish: get over ittt 🙄

szoboszlaidominik: go back to sleep
athenagrealish: finish training

rubendias: beautiful 😍
andyrobertson94: @/trentarnold66 @/szoboszlaidominik

user1: she's so pretty

user2: i'd die to look like her

user3: why are trent, robbo and dominik in her comments 😭

neymarjr: linda 😘
*liked by creator*
user4: doesn't bro have a baby on the way💀
user5: damn neymar really has no shame
user6: guys can you blame him tho, look at herr

user7: why did robbo tag trent and dominik tho👀

⟡ ⟡ ⟡