youre right

his room was nothing i expected, but it still gave me ruben dias vibes. before i could walk in, ruben quickly spun me around and smashed his lips on mine. it took me a while to figure out what was happening, but when i did i quickly reciprocated his actions.

the kiss was hungry, and full of passion and desire. ruben's hands roamed all over me body as mine stayed in his hair. i gave him light tugs knowing he loved when i did that. "jump" ruben commanded.

i obeyed him and it was just now i noticed his hard rock cock. i moaned at the feeling of his pulsating dick on my pussy. ruben took it as a chance to stick his tongue further down my throat as he gently dropped me onto his bed.

the kiss only grew more passionate as he towered me, basically making me choke on his tongue. out of nowhere, he pulled away and i took this as my chance to catch my breath.

he leaned in again, but this time his lips connected to my neck. "no hickeys" i breathed out as i felt him place sloppy kisses along my neck. i moaned and the sensation his lips gave me, then immediately snapped out of it.

"ruben stop, im tired" i tried pushing him away, but he wasn't stopping. "rubennn stop" i gave him a slightly stronger push. he looked up at me with a smirk on his face. "you're tired huh?" he smirked as he brushed his fingers up and down my stomach, but gradually moving more down as if i couldn't notice.

"yes, i want to sleep" i rolled my eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me" ruben frowned and it was my turn to smirk. "why not?" i teased and watched as he slowly leaned to my ear. "it turns me on" he whispered seductively before biting my ear and putting his hand in my panties.

"fuck, look how wet you already are for me" he groaned as he circled my clit without warning. "oh fuck ruben" i tried my best to suppress my moans. he knew what i was doing so he pumped a finger in my, making me moan louder.

"you look so beautiful when you're enjoying yourself love" he said before adding two more fingers and moving them in a 'come here' motion. it was getting harder to suppress my moans, so i just let them all out.

i felt my climax nearing "i'm about to cu-" i basically screamed before ruben quickly removed his fingers and laid down beside me. "you're right, we should stop. you must be real tired." he said pulling me into cuddle. "rubennn finish what you started" i whined, grabbing his hand.

"no, you get your rest princesa" he smirked and gave me a kiss on the forehead. i scoffed at him and turned so my back could face him. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my closer so we were spooning. i could tell he was still hard so i pushed myself against him, making him groan.

"love stop" he groaned quietly, moving his hand down to my waist. i didn't listen to him and just continued as he panted softly. "stop me then" i teased him. suddenly, he turned me around so we were facing each other.

"goodnight" he placed a soft kiss on my lips then closed his eyes, trying his best not to smirk. i know he would have never stopped me, it's just he wanted to decrease my ego.

i was so horny i couldn't sleep, but i didn't want to touch myself because it would be so embarrassing if he caught me. suddenly i had an idea, i would get ruben back for teasing me. i watched him until he fell into a deep sleep, then put my hand into his pants.

i grabbed his hard dick and stroked it up and down while i watched him intently. he was still asleep, and i watched as his face twisted into a frown as he let out small whimpers. i stroked him faster as he moved around, small beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

since his grip on me loosened, i went under the blankets to suck his dick. i sucked hard on it trying to fit all of it in my mouth. "fuck" i heard him groan softly as he thrusted into my mouth unconsciously. i sucked faster as i massaged his balls for more pleasure when i felt him rip the blankets off.

"you're such a needy little slut" i heard ruben chuckle as he positioned himself better. "fuck i forgot how good you are at this" he groaned as his hand made its way onto my head, pushing me further down.

"hm it's too big, i won't fit" i moaned against him, sending vibrations to his cock pushing him even closer to his climax. "fuck you're such a good girl" he thrusted into my mouth.

"love keep going, i'm almost there" he whimpered as i felt his dick twitch in my mouth. before i could grant him the pleasure he longed for, i pulled away and laid on my back next to him.

"you're right, i am tired" i fake yawned. "no you're not, come here and finish what you started" he pulled me closer, and pointed at his painfully hard dick. "if you can't, why should i" i smirked then turned to my side.

"i'll fuck that attitude out of you" he warned, pulling me closer. "i'd like to see you try" i rolled my eyes. "what did i tell you about the eyes darling" he whispered in a hoarse voice, knowing it turns me on so much.

before i could reply he flipped me over so i was on my stomach. "ruben the baby" i reminded him since laying on my stomach would hurt the baby. he immediately pulled my ass into the air, creating the perfect arch.

i felt his tip tease my entrance. "beg for it" he commanded as he moved his tip on my folds. "you're the one that wants it so bad" i breathed, knowing i definitely wanted it more. "fuck, you're so stubborn" he groaned before thrusting himself inside me all the way without a warning.

he continued thrusting into me harder and faster, as my loud screams and moans and his quiet groans filled the room. "i'm close" i moaned as he kept hitting my g-spot. "don't cum until i let you" he growled, flipping me over on my back so we could make eye contact.

"hmm i can't daddy" i whimpered as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "a few more minutes" he whispered as he went even faster which i didn't even think was possible. i tried my best to hold it in and i was doing well.

"hang in there, im close" he grunted as i tightly clenched my walls around him pushing him closer. his thrusts became sloppy and weak as he let out loud grunts.

"let go" he groaned as i felt him fill me up then collapse next to me. "fuck i missed your tight little pussy" he panted as we were still regaining our breath.

"so you only missed me for sex?" i sat up feeling my eyes water. pregnancy hormones man..

"no love, i didn't mean it like that" he sat up as well. "it doesn't seem like it" i sniffled as tears slowly streamed down my face. "athena, are you crying?" he asked getting concerned.

"no..." my voice trembled as i turned to my side so i wasn't facing him. "baby you know i didn't mean it like that" he placed kisses on my neck. "how can i be so sure when all we do is have sex" i turned to face him.

"i'll take you out on a date tomorrow, is that okay?" he cupped my cheek and wiped my tears with his other hand. "but i don't have any clothes" i pouted. "what about we go out after tomorrow, and you can bring your stuff here so we can live together" he placed a kiss on my lips.

"don't you think we're moving too fast?" i smiled into the kiss. "for the baby, please" he pleaded with puppy eyes. "fineee" i sighed and pecked his lips. "let's go sleep now, we need to wake up early for jack tomorrow" he pulled me closer as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.