drop the slutty attitude

"what are you playing at?" he asked sternly. "what do you mean?" i asked confused about what was happening. "you need to stop trying to get with my best friends." he spat at me. "what? i'm not doing that!" i exclaimed. "yes you are, first it was ruben, and now that you saw me with erling and now you're going for him as well" he shouted but not loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"oh! so you're basically calling me a slut" i said laughing sarcastically "i'm not, but you sure are acting like one" "what the fuck jack! me and erling are just friends, ironically he was the only one who cared about me when i ran out the water" i shouted just as loud. "yeah sure then why were you sharing drinks, giggling and shit" jack said with his fists clenched. "am i not even allowed to talk to your friends anymore?" i stopped to look at him in the eyes. "you need to drop the slutty attitude, and act normal" he yelled loudly, drawing our friends attention to us.

jack knew how much i hated when someone raised their voice at me, but he still did it. i just nodded at him and hurriedly walked back to the others so i could get my stuff and leave because i didn't want to cause anymore drama today. becky was the first one to come up to me.

"hey you okay? you need to talk" she said as she hurried over to my side. i didn't reply i just gave her a weak smile, and shook my head. she understood that i didn't want to talk about it so she left me. once she left i felt arms snake around my waist. "you okay love?" i heard ruben whisper in my ear making me nod. i tried to get out of his grip but he held me tighter.

"where are you going" he asked pulling me closer to him. "home." i replied bluntly as i picked up my dress and started putting it on. "there's your beautiful voice" he said kissing me all over my face. "ruben. please" i said desperately as i saw jack approaching. ruben finally let me go and watched me walk away.

as i was walking away, i felt someone put an arm around my shoulder. i didn't bother turning around because i simply wasn't in the mood, i just let them. "GO FUCK HIM AS WELL YEAH!" i heard jack shout. i turned around, to see everyone staring at me, so i just shook my head at jack and continued walking with kalvin.

the walk was silent until kalvin stopped me. "piggyback ride?" he asked with his signature smile that is never off his face. i nodded at him, and jumped on his back. i rested my head on his shoulder as we quietly made our way home.

we checked the time, and it was already 17:46. i was quite hungry from the swimming. "let's order something to eat, i'm quite hungry" kalvin said carefully placing me down on the couch. "i was thinking the same thing actually" i said while laughing. "okay what should we order?" he asked sitting down next to me with uber eats open on his phone. "surprise me" i said turning on the tv.

i was feeling a bit sticky so i told kalvin i was going to shower. "okay take your time." he said as i stood up and went to shower. as i was in the shower, i couldn't help think about jacks words. maybe i was acting like a slut, but he had no right to call me one especially since he was my brother. i was only making friends, it's his fault if he thinks i'm a slag that fucks everyone i see just like him. i am very grateful for kalvin though. he's really nice, funny and he didn't leave me alone when i needed someone but didn't make it obvious, and he hasn't pushed me to talk about it.

i finished up my shower, and went to choose my pyjamas. i just went basic today, and chose a white and blue floral cropped top and shorts to match.

after dressing up, i made my way back down to kalvin who was watching something on the tv

after dressing up, i made my way back down to kalvin who was watching something on the tv. i sat down next to him. "i'm going to shower aswell, if the doorbell rings it's the food" he said while going up the stairs. "okay" i said changing the channel to netflix so i could watch gossip girl.

13 minutes after, the doorbell rang. i paused what i was watching and went out to get the food. luckily the delivery person left the bags of food infront of the door, because i wasn't feeling social. i picked up the bags of food, and placed them in the kitchen. i saw a note at the bottom of the bad saying that i should immediately put the ice cream in the freezer.

i did what it said, then brought the food and drinks to the living room. i didn't know which one would be mine so i decided to wait for him. i wanted to get my phone to text ruben, but i realised i forgot it with the others. "fuck" i mumbled.

"what's wrong?" kalvin asked from the stairs. "nothing i just left my phone at the beach" i said looking at him. "i could call them if you'd like" he said now sitting down next to me. "nah let them enjoy their time out" i said moving a bit for him to sit more comfortably. "okay."

"you waited for me?" he asked grabbing his food. "yeah i didn't know which one was mine so i waited for you." i said grabbing the other one. "you do realise they are the same right?" he said trying not to laugh. "oh" i said before laughing. "by the way, the others are having dinner so they'll probably come home late" he told me before taking a bite out of his burger.

we just sat there eating our food in silence, only making noises to laugh at something funny. when we finished our food, i went to throw out the papers, and when i came back i saw that kalvin had changed the channel. "ugh why'd you change it" i groaned. "it was just too girly for me, and besides we already watched a whole season of gossip girl" he said laughing slightly.

"fine, but please let me braid your hair" i said touching his soft hair. "okay make sure it's good though" he said making space for me. i just laughed at him "you have to sit on the floor" "ughhh" he groaned in fake annoyance as he slid down to the floor. i removed his rubber band, making his hair jump out. i touched it, and oh my days it was the softest thing i've ever touched, like ever!

after an hour, i was done with his braids. i was really content with how i braided it , and i'm pretty sure he would love it too. "doneee" i said in a singsongy voice. he grabbed his phone, opened the camera app and looked at his hair. "damnnn found me a new hairstylist for free" he said licking his lips. "bitch? who said i was free" i raised my eyebrow at him sarcastically making us both laugh.

he stood up and sat back down next to me. we watched a few episodes of money heist until i got the best idea in the world. "kalvin, please can i do your makeup" i asked turning to him while grinning widely like a child. "fuck no!" he said moving away from me. "well.. i don't give a fuck" i said running upstairs to get my makeup bag.

"i'm backkk" i said skipping down the stairs. "this is the only time i'm letting you do this" he groaned facing me as i sat down next to him. i did his make up at in my opinion it was going so good. i finished everything and now i was left with the lips. i decided to try lip liner on him, so i put one of my hands on his cheek to keep him still and used the other to go over his lip line.

"you look so concentrated" kalvin said smiling. "shut up and don't move or else it will smudge" i scolded him quickly and continued trying not to laugh as well. as i was getting getting to the more crucial parts, i heard laughter. i guess the others were back. when they entered, i heard someone gasp.