Imagine 58: Unexplained Feeling

Start from the beginning

"Umm... Excuse me?", I shyly gets his attention and gladly, he looks up at me and smiles.

"Yes?"

"Is someone occupying that seat right next to you?", I asked and he shake his head.

"Nope. You can have it", he replied, still with a warm smile on his face.

"Thanks", I said and quickly sat down right next to him. I started to settle my things, getting ready for the class.

I kinda feel an awkward atmosphere between the both of us, and I really hate it.

'Should I talk to him?'

'Should I ask for his name?'

'Should I just say hi?'

'But I already talked ta him a while ago, why should I say hi right now?'

My mind is full of random thoughts, thinking what should I do or say in order to throw away this awkwardness around us. It just looks strange when me and my own seatmate doesn't talk with each other.

And so, I breathe some air first before talking to him.

"Umm... By the way, may I know your name?", I asked all of a sudden. I don't sound so random or look weird right?

But gladly, he looks at me and smiled, "I'm Dino, and you are?"

"Oh, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Dino"

"Nice to meet you too..."

I smiled back to him and was about to talk when my eyes suddenly went outside the opened window by the left side where I could see the the people walking through the hallway. With just a few seconds, my eyes darted at the pretty figure walking through outside our classroom.

It's him.

My crush.

And he's dazzling as always, like a shining light walking through a dark road.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat when I saw him peeked his head by the front door and looked at my direction.

Wait... He's looking at me? Like seriously?! Oh my-

"Dino!", he called out.

Oh, he was looking at Dino, not at me. Wait, so they do know each other?

"Oh, Joshua!", Dino replied and stood up and went to him.

So his name is Joshua. It really fits his handsome face and magnificent posture. I was staring at him while his talking with Dino. The way his eyes sparkles, his cheeks puffs when he smiles, his kissable lips... Wahh, it drives me crazy.

"Gosh... I still do really like him", I whispered at myself and quickly looks away when Dino finally walks back to his seat.

~-~-~-~

Lunch time.

I'm currently finding a vacant seat where I could seat and peacefully eat my lunch. I roamed my eyes around just to see a vacant seat right at the very corner of the cafeteria. I immediately go over there before anyone else. As soon as I arrived, I sat down and started to eat.