~ 32 ~

~ Cars and Sex ~

~ Cars and Sex ~

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

She knew him?

How did Bella know who this man was? Still, I needed to give her time if she knew the man, I trusted her.

"Would you like me to be outside?" I whisper into her ear, squeezing her hand softly, "I can come back anytime you want."

She shakes her head lightly, her watery eyes glued on the man in front of her.

I freeze when Isabella rests her head back onto my chest, a tear falling from her right eye. I lift my hand and gently wipe the tear from her cheek, then kiss her forehead as she closes her eyes.

"Do you know this man, Bella?" I ask softly.

She nods, turning around and hugging me tightly, "Thank you, thank you so much." She whispers, her voice cracking, thought I had no clue what for.

"For what, amore mio?" I ask, stroking her hair as she sobs softly.

"Him." She says, "He- He's my b-brother." She says, "Thank you so much, Chase."

Realisation him me hard when she said that, but why was he with the Russians? The more the answered, 10 times as many questions would blossom.

"Would you like me to untie him?" I ask her softly, to which she nods. I signal for the guards to untie him, but they would obviously have guns pointing at him so if he tries anything funny, he's going to be shot. Shoot to injure, not to kill, of course.

"Again, if you need priva-" I'm cut off by her shaking her head again.

I nod once in response but stay quiet and let her talk.

"I thought you died.." She says, looking at Nicolas in awe, her hand still in mine though, "I thought you'd died! Oh thank god you're okay, Te extrañé, te amo mucho.." {I miss you, I love you so much..}

Bella slowly slips her hand from mine and walks slowly over to his, before her eyes light up with joy. He holds out his arms and she instantly hugs him back.

I feel myself smile the slightest bit as they hug, seeing her happy made me happy.

But when he looked up at me and smirked slightly, my eyebrows furrowed and I walked over and gently took Bella back, discretely so it looked like I was comforting her but enough for him to get the hint to not dare hurt what was mine.

I glare right back at him, my expression one of stone as she sobbed happy tears into my chest. My fingers ran through her hair carefully, caressing it while trying to soothe her.

"We have work now, we're going to leave." I tell Nicolas, then discretely nod to my guards to tie him up when we left.

"We'll be back tomorrow, I promise." Bella says with a wide smile, "Oh I miss you, Nico."