~ 21 ~

~ I Can Smell A Couple ~

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

One step at a time, I walk up to the entrance which looked more like a castle than a school to say the least.

I had a mission.

Well, two.

Firstly, to get through the school day without bringing in attention.

The second? Not to miss Chase..

I was already failing at both.

Another few steps in and I'm panicking internally about what could happen.

I had no friends.

I had no idea what it's like here.

I was terrified about having to meet new people.

I keep walking and make it into the building, no one really paid much attention but I was already feeling constricted as I hear the amount of strong British accents.

Damn.

I wish I had an accent like that, but mine was boring.

I bet I looked American too, it was probably an odd sight.

I walk around, looking at the floor as much as I can before I'm suddenly crashing into someone, then falling backwards, but an arm grabs mine, stopping me from falling.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Her voice rings out, and the first thing I notice was that her accent was Australian..?

"Oh, that's okay." I smile, "I wasn't looking, I'm sorry."

"You're American?" She says, her face dropping as I nod, "OH MY- FINALLY!" She yells excitedly, "I'm so honoured to meet you! I'm Aditi. Aditi Patel." She sticks her hand out, "Go with it." SHe whispers, "Apparently saying your full name means you're respected more."

I giggle as I stick my hand out too, "Laura. Laura Claire Smith."

"Government names.." She says deep in thought, "I like it." She then grins, taking my hand, "So are you new? Also you're SUPER pretty. Also are we friends yet?"

"Yes..?" I reply hesitantly, "And I am new."

"Yes! What are you studying?" She asks excitedly.

"I'm studying Law right now. International Law." I reply, "You?"

"I'm studying Medicine and Psychology but I'm going to move to America after my graduation." She says with a grin, "Are you going to move back? Where are you from?"

"I am from New York and I probably won't." I say, a small sad smile on my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear." She says, reading my face, "Okay, well what do you have first? I have psychology."