~ 10 ~

~ Pizza ~

~ Pizza ~

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

I don't know why but I felt this sudden urge to hold her, protect her, keep her with me, away from the mafia..

As I held her hand, a feeling of relief wash over me, as my stomach felt weird, but in a good way.. if that made sense?

No.

I couldn't feel like this.

I was about to become the mafia dom.

I wanted to let her hand go but when she held onto it tighter when we passed security guards, something in me melted.

I grimace once more, why was this happening to me?

But then again, I hadn't looked past how uncomfortable she'd felt as we passed the guards, looks like I'll be talking to them today.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask her

"Pizza." She replies

"Pizza?" I ask

"Pizza." She confirms.

I liked those little moments we had, when we'd repeat and confirm what we say to-

What. Has gotten. Into me?

I sigh before nodding.

The wedding was in 4 days and mama had pushed me away from work and towards buying me a suit. I wasn't excited.

I would much rather be drowning myself in papers than sitting through the ceremony which was for my 'happy married life'. Accordingly, I'd fallen in love with Isabella after meeting her at the ball, where we'd had a 'connection' and I took a bullet for her after we'd been ambushed during dinner. We were very much in love.

Yes.

My father had made me memorise what I'd say if someone asked about us.

No.

I really didn't want to.

"Chase can we get Domino's?" Isabella suddenly asks

"How?"

"What do you mean, how?" She looks at me dumbfounded, "We order it online."