~ 31 ~

~ Stay With Me ~

~ Stay With Me ~

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

I must have passed out before we reached Chase's apartment, because when my eyes opened, all I could remember was Chase holding my hand as he drove. Now, I was in a room that looked like a typical hotel room, only the view was great. It over looked the city and let light fly though the tall french windows.

My attentions snaps toward the door as Chase walks through.

"Good morning, amore mio," He says, "You might want to change so I got you clothes, and breakfast is outside when you want to come out. There's a toothbrush and towel in the bathroom too."

I don't say anything but stare at the clothes. I feel Chase's energy shift before he walks outside again.

I slowly push myself off the bed and walk to the bathroom.

I felt dirty.

I take off my clothes and avoid looking at myself in the mirror by concentrating on the toothbrush I was putting toothpaste onto.

I hope in the now warm shower and sit, letting the water pour down my body as I brush my teeth, zoning out every so often or nodding off, only to be snapped back and having to continue.

I finish brushing my teeth and get up too quickly, sending a rush of blood to. my head and instantly making me dizzy.

What day was it today?

I held onto the wall for support before lathering the soap onto my body.

Once I finish my bath, I grab the towel which was surprisingly warm, compared to the cold weather of the UK now.

I put the clothes Chase set out for me and walk outside, dumping my clothes in the laundry on the way.

I navigate my way to the kitchen, when Chase was sitting on a stool frowning down at his phone.

A sting of pain twisted my heart as I remembered the message.

How many classes had I missed?

Chase glances up and instantly puts his phone down before walking over to me.

"Good morning." He says as he wraps me in a hug, his warm familiar scent soothing my nerves.

"How long was I asleep for?" I mumble into his chest, wrapping my arms around him too.

"Not long."

"What's not long?"

"Not a long time."

I give up since he obviously didn't want to tell me.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asks, "I made waffles, I know you love them."

I nod quietly before taking a seat and sliding the plate towards me that Chase set down.