~ 27 ~

TW: Rape (I'm sorry luvs 😭😭😭 - Skip the chapter if this may trigger anything.)

~ Adultnapped ~

~ Adultnapped ~

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

I open my eyes to find myself in an almost pitch black room, apart from the light creeping in from the other side of the door.

I whimper in pain as I try to loosen my tightly tied up arms from behind the chair I was sitting on. My ankles burned as I felt the rope dig in to my skin.

I look down to see me still in the same clothes I had on when I was at home.

Where was I?

The last thing I could remember was trying desperately to hold my breathe as a cloth covered my mouth, and hazel eyes.

So I was- kidnapped..?

Or well, more adultnapped because-

Not the time.

I look around quickly, trying to look for an exit as I try over and over to loosen my hands.

I hear voices outside and I freeze, "Она проснулась?" {She's awake?}

"Да сэр." {Yes, sir.}

Russians.

No no no no no.. they found me.. they would- no.

My heartbeat picks up quickly and I feel dizzy as I struggle in the chair I'm tied to.

Get out! My head screamed at me.

Trust me, I want to too.

I was going to die. This was it. It was my last day on Earth.

Tears filled my eyes and my leg taps quickly on the floor.

My head snaps to the door as it thuds open, a large broody man walking through.

"Hello there, Ms Martinez, or should I rather say.. Ms Romano?" He Russian man chuckles to himself as I glare up at him, "Oh you should really loosen up, Ms Romano. We won't hurt you, that is, if you co-operate."

"What do you want from me?" I grit out.

"Straight to the point, I see." He chuckles again, "Well, a few things actually. When I untie you, you are to listen to everything I say, I have a gun and three knives on me, and where won't be named. Stay quiet, the rooms are sound proof so not only can no one hear you but it will only cause you harm if you yell. You are to do exactly what I instruct you to do, starting with taking off your clothes."

I feel my breathe get caught in my throat. What?

"I- I don't want-"

"Do you want to live?" The man grins evilly, raising an eyebrow and I quickly nod, "Then you'll follow my orders."