~ 26 ~

~ Voicemail ~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~ Voicemail ~

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

I pull up just behind Chase's car and rush out, handing the driver a note quickly and focusing on Chase who was now walking in, Kai throwing an arm around his shoulder.

"Chase!" I yell before I could stop myself, "Stop!"

I watch him freeze, then mumble to Kai. Kai then nods heavily and walks over to me as I ran over.

"Don't go." He says sadly, "He told me what you did. Don't go."

He then leaves me to stand there with tears in my eyes as he walks back to Chase who was looking at his phone.

I couldn't lose him again.

I run forward again and silently slip my hand into Chase's one that wasn't holding his phone.

I stops again as I turn him around to face me.

"Don't leave." I say, my voice cracking, "Don't. Please." My eyes were filled with tears, but him were empty, cold as snow, "I can't lose you again, don't- just listen to m-"

"Leave, Kai."

"Are you sure?" Kai asks and Chase nods. Kai walks away.

"Thank yo-"

"Don't you dare fucking say thank you." He takes his hand out of mine, "Don't you dare fucking apologise. Don't you dare 'explain' anything. I don't want to fucking hear it. So fuck off, and leave me be."

I stand there, my heart sinking rapidly fast as he says that, "Chase, I-"

"Don't you dare ever say my name again." He says harshly, "We are nothing, you are nothing. You are nothing to me. You and I, we're not together, we are nothing. You don't mean anything to me."

I couldn't speak, I couldn't voice out the million thoughts going on in my mind, "Don't go-"

"I said the same thing." He chuckles bitterly, "Did you listen?"

I'm silenced at once.

Of course I didn't listen. Of course I didn't freaking listen.

"I told you not to leave, did you FUCKING LISTEN?" I could hear the strain in his voice, "Check your phone." Is all he says before he leaves.

Before I let him leave.

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

When I get home, I rush to my room and dig through my drawers until I find my old phone.

With shaky hands, I turn it on, the Apple logo displayed on the screen as it switches on.

Messages, and voicemails.

From Chase, from the others.

But I only checked Chase's.

'Bella did you leave?'