~ 4 ~

~ His Birthday ~

~ His Birthday ~

✯❦⚕︎❦✯

"YOU BITCH!" Gabriella yelled as she slapped me across my face "HE WAS MINE! HOW COULD YOU?! DON'T YOU EVEN FEEL GUILTY!?"

"I-I didn't mean to!" I gasp out before screaming as Valentina grabs my hair and pushes me against the wall, bringing her pocket knife up to my neck.

My breathing gets jagged as it pushes against me, threatening to slice my neck apart.

But you want this..

Do I?

"My turn, sister." Valentina says as hatred runs through her eyes "Move over."

I fall to the floor as she lets go as back away, her eyes on fire.

I breathe heavily as Valentina walks up to me next before pulling out her gun and pushing it to my head, my eyes widen "I want to kill you, so bad." She says "But papa said I can't. You know what he didn't say? That I can't hurt you." She straps the gun back into her holder and kicks my ribs hard as I double over and fall onto my side as her foot pushes hard into my side "This is the pain you cause us." She says and lifts her foot.

"P-Please don't." I cough out.

She does it. I scream out as her shoe digs into the side of my stomach, pain coursing to my head as I get dizzy.

She slaps me, making my closing eyes shoot open "Ojos abiertos, bitch." She says. {Eyes open, bitch}

Tears now stream down my face as she steps back muttering that her shoe now had blood on it.

"Arriba." Papa orders as he stands up too "A mi oficina. Ahora." He says before walking upstairs {Up. To my office. Now.}

I push myself off as I watch mama walk to me as I eyes widen and I swallow a lump in my throat. She slaps my face again, the one that had already been hit as I try to hold back a scream.

I push myself up the stairs and into the cold office of my father's. I knock on the door and hear a harsh 'come in' and step in. I instantly regret it when the stench of alcohol fills my nose.

"So." He says, stepping up to me as I back up into the closed door "You think its ok to go after my daughters' man?" He says as his hands go up making me flinch. He laughs "Look at you, slut. Flinching when I'm going to hit you. Pathetic."

His hand suddenly goes to my neck as squeezes it, taking my ability to breathe "I wanted to kill you the day you killed him." He says as memories flashed through my head, my lungs running out of air "But now I can't even do that." He says as he lets go of my neck, my hands going to there instantly as I try to relieve the pain.

He pushes me hard as I land on the floor, coughing out blood, my side felt like it had been ripped. His foot steps on me hard without warning as the crushing feeling runs through me again.