Part - XXII

9th Nov, 2023
09:19

When Sasuke came home from work that evening, he found a letter taped to his door. He took it inside, opening it as he stepped out of his shoes and set his briefcase down. He began to read. By the time he got to the end, he was white and shaking.

He pulled out his phone and dialed. "Itachi - I need Naruto's address. I know you have it."

The letter -

Sasuke-kun,

I know you are finally looking into the photo and the hotel ledgers. So eventually you will figure out what happened. I want you to know that by the time you read this, I have left Japan. I am going somewhere where no one has ever heard of the mighty Uchiha Sasuke, and I am going to start over and finally be happy. It's funny. When I had the opportunity to take that video and print a few pictures from it, at most I thought I would be able to cause a small fight between you and Naruto. I wasn't even sure that would work, because everyone knows how honest Naruto is, and how much he loved you. I figured probably you wouldn't even believe it, but was hoping it would give you at least a small taste of hurt. Like you had hurt me countless times before.

Imagine my utter shock when you just up and divorced him, without even a discussion. I have to admit that I felt terrible for Naruto. I hadn't meant to hurt him with this. Even though he rejected me, too, I know that I had rejected him first. I know I had been terrible to him when he was growing up, in my single-minded obsession with you. And by the time I was old enough to realize that he was by far the better man, you had already claimed him. Like everything else. Whatever Uchiha Sasuke wants, he gets. And the rest of the world be damned.

I even considered going to him and telling him what I'd done when I heard that you had actually DIVORCED him on the spot. But he was gone and no one knew where. It wouldn't have mattered anyway though. Because you would never have let him explain.

Because finally, FINALLY, you had made a mistake. An enormous one. And even if you show this to Naruto now, the damage will be undoable. You didn't trust him enough. Anyone who knew Naruto at all would have known immediately this was a lie. Because if there is one decent human being left on this earth, it is Naruto. You were his husband, and you somehow missed that simple fact. And then your enormous pride wouldn't let him defend himself. And you made sure he knew about all the lovers you took, showing him you didn't miss him. So now it will be too late.

And I am filled with glee. You arrogant, selfish bastard. I hope you suffer. I hope you regret. I hope you beg for his forgiveness and he squashes you. Because I want you to feel what you have made me and countless others that you deemed unworthy feel.

I hate you, and I hope you rot in hell.

Sakura

______♡♡♡______

TBC..

Well, don't forget to check out my other stories as well 😉
I'll be back soon with the new chapter..
Take care and stay healthy and hydrated. love you all 🥰❤️

Cr: NaruLove11
Dt - 09/11/2023 - 09:19
586 words