True love Blooms

Gale spent the next week in their bedroom in his tower, reading tomes while watching over Shiv. He was also trying to ponder what to say to her. Does he yell at her? Scold her? Hold her close? He was so conflicted. He looks at the page he had just turned to when he saw Shiv move. He bounds toward the bed and lays next to her as she moves her head. He hears her moan a little as her eyes open. Gale, feeling relieved, tears well up in his eyes. Shiv turns to look at him. "Gale? Where.. Where am I?" She said in a haze. Gale choked out, "Home. Your home with me, in our bed." Shiv then looks around and sees she is in Gale's tower. "Shiv... why? I thought I lost you. Why did you do that to yourself?"
Shiv says to him in a depressed tone, "You deserve better than me. I am a monster. A murderer. You don't need that." Gale looks into her eyes as they lock onto each other. "Not true. You are all I want. I love you, and only you. Darkness and all."

Gale then kisses her lips sweetly at first, then he inserts his tongue to intertwine with hers. Shiv moans into the kiss as she puts her arms around him. Gale slowly moves his hand towards her wetness as he puts his hand down her pants and into her underwear, as he flicks her clit with his finger. Shiv starts to moan into his kiss as Gale takes another finger to slide inside her. She moans as he keeps a steady pace. He withdraws his hand and takes her clothes off along with his. Shiv can see his cock hard and throbbing. She tries to reach for it but Gale gets on top of her. "Not today. Today, I will love you and give you so much pleasure, your mind will go blank." He said in a husky tone. Shiv writhes underneath him as his cock touches her wetness. He slowly goes inside of her as she moans. He goes at a slow pace at first, wanting to build onto the pleasure. Shiv moans as she feels his cock inside her.

Gale after a bit starts to pick up the pace, going harder and grabbing her hips and pounding into her. Shiv moans and bucks her hips to meet him. She moans his name which makes him moan. He starts to go faster, when he asks Shiv, "What do you want?" Shiv moans, "Gale. I want you.. to... fuck me harder and make me scream." He grins as he goes eve faster holding her hips as she moans, "Gale! Ohh Gods Gale Yes."
He pounds her wetness ad he leans in and tells get, "Cum with me. I am so close." His hand reaches between her legs as he rubs her clit fast and hard She flies off the handle and cums loudly as he shoots his load deep inside her.