Descent

As Gale was at the demon portal with Shadowheart watch Shiv Astarion and Ruven, Gale was fearful. He wishes he could go with her. He would feel better that way. As Astarion and Ruven stepped into the portal, Shiv turned around and looked at Gale. She then went to him as she felt he needed a kiss. She kissed him abd whispered , "I will be fine, take care of yourself." She smiled and turned and went into the portal. Gale's stomach dropped as he was worried about her but Shadowheart put her hand on his shoulder. "They will be fine. Lets focus on finding Velrin and locating Thw Emperor and Valeria." Gale nodded, as they walked away back to downstairs, Gale took one more look at the portal and silently prayed she would be safe.

As Shiv Astarion and Ruven arrived at the House of Hope, Shiv noticed it looked more... friendly. She reckons Karlach was decorating, knowing her. It had a lot of warm colors and even the dinning table looked like one from her childhood that she was able to recall. Before she could think much else, something suddenly swooped her up and she felt like she was being crushed. It took her a moment to realize who it was. "OH my gods!! Your not an illusion soldier! It is you!!!" Karlach was squeezing Shiv so tight she could barely breathe. Wyll appears not long after and calls to Karlach, "squeeze her anymore, and she might pop." Karlach then puts her down and says "So sorry but I am happy to see you. What are you doing here? And who is the elf with Astarion?" Shiv caught her breath a moment, Karlach and Wyll were not there at Cazador's battle so they don't know it is him in a sense. Before she could speak Ruven stepped up, "My name is Ruven, at your service." As he did a small bow. Karlach was a bit taken aback from the bow, but she returned one. "Well met. I am Wyll of Baldurs Gate, and this is Karlach. So tell me Shiv, why have you come all this way?"

Shiv explained how they could make it to where Karlach could get back to the surface. Wyll nodded and told Shiv, "Let's get you settled in, and you can trll me more of your plan." Wyll led them each to a room where they can settle in as he can sense they will be here awhile.

Author's note: I have longer chapters planned, just need tike to sit down and write. Thank you all for those who loved this story so far! More is coming!