Loves Vow

Gale looked at Shiveria, the real Shiv and not the urge. "Shiv.... Oh Shiv... I thought I had lost you." He said as tears welled in his eyes. Shiv lifts a hand to his cheek. "Gale, I am so.." before Shiv can finish Gale clamps his mouth onto hers and kisses her with tenderness, and passion. Shiv shocked a bit returned the kiss as her hands go into his hair.

When Shiv breaks the kiss she tries to ask,"You... don't hate me for what I've done?" "I can never hate you. You were manipulated, as was I. I love you, amd I always will." Gale kisses her again as his arm wraps around her. Shiv gets lost in the kiss and does not feel Gale's hand slipping into the waist of her pants as he finds her clit and rubs it slowly. Shiv moans into his mouth as Gale speeds up causing Shiv to buck her hips to him. Gale then withdraws his hand and takes hers and his clothes off. He then gets on top of her and kisses her cheek while going down to her neck. Shiv can feel him hard and throbbing against her. She moans feeling his head at the tip of her wet arousal. Gale stops and looks at her naked body for a moment. He smiles at her as she is flushed and ready for him. He leans down to her ear to whisper "I hope you are ready, as I will not stop until you forget your own name and beg for release as I fill you with my seed, and have you bear our child." He purred as he plunged inside her. Shiv moaned in pure bliss. "Gale, don't stop." Gale kept ravaging her while his hand frees one of her breasts as he sucks on her nipple.

Meanwhile, in Bhaal's temple Velrin is furious. "I will not let these mortals ruin Father's plan." Velrin summons a small hoard of blood assassins. "Kill them all." Velrin growled as he stormed off to his chamber. As the assassins slip away in the dark, Cazador and Sebastain were watching. "This is not good. We need to go back and tell the others." Cazador says to Sebastian. Sebastian nods, and together they both slip into the dark.

As Gale lays with Shiv and holds her naked body, he nuzzles into her neck. He silently vows that when this is all over, he will never let either one of them leave his tower. Ever again.