There's a grief that can't be spoken

As Cazador and Sebastian explained what they saw to Sheadowheart, Halsin, and Astarion, Gale cane downstairs from his bed room to talk to his comrades. "Good morning fine friends! What is all this doom and gloom talk?"
"Looks like Velrin is not done with us." Shadowheart said. "We need to get moving. Is Shiv able to move?" She asks in a tender tone. Gale smirks at Shadowheart. "Well
her legs might be wobbly, but she should be able to walk." "Things I did not need to know." Cazador says as he walks away. Astarion lightly laughs, "I did not know him to be... well such a prude." "He usually isn't." Sebastian said. Astarion twirlls around looking at him with a surprised look on his face. "Wait how do you know that?! Do I even want to know how you know?!" He asked  Sebastian as he is laughing at Astarion. Gale, understanding the need to get back in the road, went back upstairs to his room where Shiv slept. He studies her for a moment, wishing they can stay in the room for some time together. However, that can be done once Velrin is dispatched. They can then go to his home in Waterdeep and start their lives. He goes to the bed and sits while slowly nudging her awake. "We have to go soon." Gale said softly as Shiv stirred. She woke up fresh and alert, and hungry as he belly rumbled.

As Shiv and Gale made their way downstairs with their packs and met up with the others in the tavern, the room suddenly starts to feel dark. Shiv puts a hand on Orin's dagger just in case something happens. Sure enough, a group of people surround them, with their blades out. "You defied our God and Beloved Father. You shall pay!" One of them said as it lunged at Shiv. She was able to side step him. However, another one lunged at Shiv as she took a scratch on her back. Gale had cast magic missile on one of them whole Shadowheart fought them with her mace and shield. Astarion and Sebastian were in the shadows trying to help pick them off. As the battle ensued, Cazador used his staff to clobber one on the head. He was to afraid to use the powers he had. Sebastian had saw one coming after Shiv and he dived onto her to get her out of the way when hr was struck with several arrows in his side. Shiv screamed his name, and tried looking for Halsin or Shadowheart. "HALSIN SHADOWHEART HELP!!" Shadowheart hearing het fear bolted to her as she tried to heal his wounds. Halsin also came soon later. "We can take care of him Shiv, go." Suadoeheart said. Shiv leaves them as Halsin gets Sebastian away from the conflict while Shadowheart covered their escape. Shiv fought one that was near Astarion and Cazador. They were able to pick more off before the fighters in the dark made a hasty retreat. Shiv then looked around for Gale, as she sees him with minor cuts. Astarion looks around' noticing Sebastian is not with them. "Where is Sebastian?"
"He got injured but Shadowheart and Halsin got him away. We should find them." Shiv said. They did not need to look far as they got down into the basement and saw Shadowheart crying as Halsin closed Sebastian's eyes. Halsin saw the group out of the corner of his eyes but shakes his head. "I am sorry, but the damage was more than he could bear." Astarion rank to him and kneeled by his side as Astarion started to sob.
Shiv looked upon them with a pale face. Cazador kneeled to offering Astarion a shoulder to cry on as he is grieving.
This is all my fault. If  I hadn't even been here.....
Shiv backed away slowly and went outside as she threw up.
Shiv heaved on the outside of the building sick with guilt. She felt deep down this was her fault. She did not know what she was going to do, as she knew if she headed back there, they would blame her for Sebastian's death. She crept back into her room she shared with Gale, scribbled a quick note and left her wedding ring on the table. She dashed out of the inn, going back to Bhaal's temple in Baldur's gate to finish this.
Gale after a few hours of consoling Astarion, with Cazador, he looked around and could not see Shiv. "Shiv?" He called out to her. Halsin looks around as well and shakes his head. "Maybe she needed time alone Gale?" He said. Gale got up and nodded to him? "Still I am going to check our quarters and see if she is there." Gale said as he walked away. When he got there, he did not see her but saw her ring on the table with a note. Gale's blood ran ice cold, as he picked them up and read the letter. He ran out of the room back to the others as he screamed, "Shiv is gone! She left a note saying this was all her fault abd she was going to right this wrong. She also said we would never see her again." He choked out as he crumpled to the floor. Halsin went over to him, to comfort him. "We will find her." He said as he pondered where she would have gone. "We should find a spot here for Sebastian's resting place, then we search for clues to see where Shiv could have gon..." Shadowheart then has an idea where she may have gone. "She may have gone back to Baldurs gate."

Gale nods though his eyes are full of hurt, "so the plab is we bury out beloved friend and we go and see id we can go Find Shiv before she does anything crazy."