Teaser For An Upcoming Book II

(WARNING. This teaser contains disturbing content. If you are sensitive to subjects of terrorism, leave now or forever be scarred)

Moscow Airspace, Russia

November 10th 2023

11:27

A Russian commercial airline flies over Russian soil with multiple passengers inside all sitting back as the plane approaches the capital after flying from St Petersburg. Sitting in the front of economy class, 2 men with hoods over their faces sit, one tapping his fingers on the armrest whilst the other rests his head on his palm and looks down the aisle to his right and looks to the very back of economy class to see a man in the rear aisle seat looking at him and taps on his pocket, gesturing him to check it.

Doing so, the man grabs out a burner phone and looks to see notifications from a contact with the letter 'M'. The man taps the shoulder of the other hooded man next to him who looks at the phone to see the said notifications.

(M)

<[It is time.]

<[Get ready for phase 2.]

Upon reading this, the man looks down the aisle, as if he's waiting for a cue. He sees 2 flight attendants walking down the aisle with a trolley and she looks at the hooded man in the back who responds and looks to see him getting a dish. Moments later, the flight attendant approaches the 2 men in front of the economy and asks them what they'd like.

Flight Attendant: "Hello, may I get you anything?"

Man: "Er, I'll have a steak, please."

Man 2: "Same as him."

The attendant hands both men their plates of steaks with a silver platter on them...unknowingly dooming herself and everyone else on board. As the attendant leaves, the 2 men and the one in the middle begin something unholy.

The 3 men pull on a necklace around their necks which holds a piece of metal and set it down on their foldable tables. Both reach into their pockets, grab 3D-printed objects, and place them on the table. 

They lift the seatbelt buckle upwards slightly and reach in to grab another piece of metal and set it down next to the other pieces they've set down before lifting the platter on their trays of food to reach underneath the said platter and grab 2 items, a magazine and another piece of metal.

Setting them down, the men begin assembling all the items together. They've assembled a pistol. A 3D-printed X12 pistol to be precise. The man in the front with the phone looks at the messages to see 'M' ask a question.

(M)

<[Ready?]

[We're ready.]

<[Remember. No Russian.]

The hooded man drops the phone to the floor near his foot and stomps on the device before looking behind him, down the right aisle and nods, signalling the man in the middle to stand with his 3D-printed pistol and start walking down the said aisle toward the front of the aircraft.

The men in the front move first followed by the man that was in the back. As he walks down the aisle toward the front, the plane shakes slightly, causing him to stumble forward and accidentally hit a sleeping passenger with the gun in hand, waking him up and alerting him.