Saved By A Walking Gravestone (New OC)

The sounds of muffled feminine grunts are all that's heard in a bedroom in Los Angeles as a woman muffles with a gag in her mouth as she's been tied up in duct tape and struggles against her bonds, trying to break free.

The woman, Selena Florakis, squirms as she lies on a bed, looking around, trying to find a way to set herself free before the people who purchase her come back. She was out for a simple stroll back in the Greek capital of Athens a week ago. Where did everything go so wrong? Well, it was when she felt a cloth with a strong scent cover her mouth and nose, knocking her out.

Serena woke up in a truck, taken to an auction at some kind of abandoned junkyard where she was purchased by this horrid couple who intended to do sickening things to her from branding her to treating her like a pig as they have a bowl filled with...what looks to be rice, cheese, and peanuts.

She wants a way out of this nightmare. Here and now. Serena looks around again, looking at the bedposts. No luck. The windows were useless as they'd all been painted black. If she were to break them, however, the couple would punish her. They punished her once 5 days ago for trying to escape by delivering 10 punches to her stomach.

Selena: "Mmpphh! Mmmpphh!"

She struggles as she rolls off the bed, grunting as she felt mild pain in her ankle. She's been shackled to the bedpost, preventing her from escaping. She hears something. The door opens. It was the couple, they'd just arrived home with bags of what looks to be groceries. Microwaveable food, anchovies, sardines, and some lettuce.

Man: "Tsk... Are you a masochist? Do you like pain, huh? Are you trying to get in trouble on purpose?"

The man sets the bag down as he walks to Selena grabbing her by her hair, making her yell as she's dragged back onto the bed where she squirms, looking at the man as she tries to break free to get away from him. The man's girlfriend walks into the room, closes the bedroom door, and walks over, standing next to him, giggling and smirking.

Woman: "Hehehe. Look at her...it's adorable how she's trying to break free. She's forgotten we shackled her..."

Selena stops, remembering the shackle locked on her ankle. She sighs, now sobbing softly. The man sighs before picking up a pipe from the side of the room, sitting on a table. It's used for beatings. Selena remembered the pain she felt from one she took 2 days ago. Her eyes widened. No. She doesn't want it to happen again.

 She doesn't want it to happen again