New Friendly Faction

Flag

Flag

Coat of arms

Coat of arms

(I made these on a website)

Name: United Arabia (المملكة العربية المتحدة)

Type: Paramilitary group

Founded: October 29th 2019

Number of members: A million men & women

Headquarters: Al-Mazrah, United Republic of Adal (Country in COD MWII)

Allies: Task Force 141, The Lions, Los Vaqueros/Fuerzes especiales/Mexican Special Forces, SAS USMC, mercenaries, SpecGru, KorTac, Urzik Militia/Farah's Army

Enemies: Las Almas Cartel, Al-Qatala (Main enemy), the Spiders, Israeli Army

Nationality: Arab (Members consist of people from Arab countries like Morocco, Egypt, Palestine, Libya, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon etc. including fictional countries like Urzikstan and Adal.)

Language(s): Arab & Farsi/Persian

Power(s): Influence, close ties with the USMC and mercenaries in their pocket, military-grade equipment salvaged from abandoned Russian and American bases, weapons given to them by mercenaries hired to assist them.

Info:
After the death of General Barkov in 2019, the word about Farah's army's victory spread like wildfire, catching the attention of many men and women in Arab countries across the Middle East and Africa.

Thousands of men and women from Arab countries united in Urzikstan to learn about what fighting for their people is like. With the knowledge bestowed upon them, the thousands of people joined together, setting differences aside and becoming one massive union. And so, United Arabia was born.

A month in, and the union has been raiding empty Russian bases in Urzikstan, salvaging equipment that they can use to their advantage. They managed to find armour, night vision, helmets and guns and ammo.

As months passed they became stronger. In 2020, Al-Qatala launched an attack on Iraq's capital Baghdad. In response, United Arabia pushed into the city, fending off the attackers and saving the capital and the nation's Prime Minister. Once the attack ceased and Al-Qatala retreated, United Arabia was hailed as heroes and worthy protectors of the Arab nations in Africa and the Middle East.

In late 2021, United Arabia moved into Palestine to recruit and train its newest members there. Unfortunately, due to the conflict escalating, the Israeli army and government saw this as a potential threat to their nation and so they bombed the United Arabia training camp with a ballistic missile, killing many recruits and soldiers. In response to this, United Arabia hired the Taiwanese-Japanese mercenary, Seiryu to eliminate the man who carried out the order to bomb the base, an Israeli colonel.

With a JOKR rocket launcher, Seiryu not only killed the colonel, who was visiting an Israeli army outpost in the Palestinian deserts but also destroyed the whole outpost after the JOKR rocket went off nearby some ballistic missiles, destroying the outpost and killing many Israeli soldiers in the process.

However, a drone saw Seiryu which lead him to flee the area and return to a United Arabia base after losing the drone. Not wanting Taiwan to be involved if the Israelis captured him and broke him, the organization's leader ordered Seiryu to quickly leave Palestine and the Middle East and return home to Taiwan. He made it out.

A day after the Israeli colonel's death, the Israeli army declared war on United Arabia and deemed them as a 'foreign terrorist organization'. The war rages on to this day with United Arabia siding with Palestine...

(Done)