(Random) Seiryu vs Class 1-B

Previously...

On the training grounds in UA, Mr Aizawa and the contractor, Seiryu are both talking about what's bound to happen next.

Mr Aizawa: "We've hired you to train specifically class 1 in total. So tomorrow, you'll be facing Class 1-B."

The next day...

At UA's Ground Gamma, Vlad King and Shota Aizawa are all at the entrance to the grounds with Class 1-B in front of them, all dressed in their hero costumes, with some of them yawning as the time now is 9:25.

Awase: "What's this going to be about?"

Tetsutetsu: "Not sure, but I got a feeling it's fighting stronger robots!"

Monoma: "Have you heard? Class 1-A flopped in recent training hard! Oh my, I saw them all with bruises! How can such a class with "great" quirks lose?! HAHA-

*SMACK*

Kendo: "Monoma! Knock it off!"

As the students talk on, Aizawa and Vlad King are currently talking about who's behind the walls with Aizawa holding a sleeping bag already.

Vlad: "So, who will my students be fighting? A larger bot? I saw your class all with bruises."

Aizawa: "Well, it's a man. He's quirkless, but he shouldn't be underestimated. He's a mercenary we hired to train students as we figured that it'd be an easier way of showing the students that sometimes quirkless people can be very, very dangerous and also to train them."

Vlad: "Huh. Right."

He looks back at his class and he takes a deep breath before walking forward and handing out orders to his class.

Vlad: "Alright, everybody! Listen up, today's training will not be like the last. Before any of you ask, we aren't fighting Class 1-A as many of them will have to recover from their injuries from the training you're about to go through today. Now, remember, there's been times when you HAVE done better than Class 1-A. Now, I want you all to remember that the man you're fighting has no quirk."

Class 1-B: "Wait, what did he say?!"

Vlad: "Although this man is quirkless, there's something you should know, don't underestimate him. Remember what happened when we fought Class 1-A? We don't want that to happen again now, do we? Well, now, prepare yourself!"

Class 1-B: "Yes Vlad King!"

Then, a buzz is heard and as the doors open up to the centre of the Gamma Ground, the class begins moving inside the grounds and they stop upon seeing a man with a black top, brown cargo pants and black boots there with a red shemagh around his neck and he looks at the class, menacingly from a distance near some pipes. There, the students see the man and they begin murmuring as the gate behind them closes.