Rescue Op VIII

The empty desert roads in Arizona fall silent as the wind there passes, leaving everything motionless. On the road, a newspaper article lies there, reading the following headline:

Dozens of animals and residents missing in Arizona!

Soon it gets blown away as a car drives past it, music playing within as the driver has one hand on the wheel while his other hand rests on his lap, holding a can of Pepsi as he sits and drives down the road, moving past rows and rows of desert houses, moving to do his job. That being, to investigate the disappearances.

The man driving the car, Korean mercenary Chun-Hwa, adjusts his radio as he places the can between his legs so it won't spill; he adjusts the radio, having it play another song. He sits back and hums to the song, already knowing the rhythm, beat, lyrics, and everything.

Chun-Hwa: "Now you're just somebody that I used to know... No, you didn't have to stoop so low. Have your friends collect your records and then change your number..."

He hums the rest of it out as he drives down the quiet road. However, something on the road soon catches the man's attention. He stops humming and begins tapping on the breaks, slowing his car down as something catches his attention on the road. Stepping out to get a better look, he sees a trail of what looks to be spider webs across the road.

Raising a brow, he kneels and plants 2 fingers on the web before bringing his fingers close to his face to look closely at it. He tries spreading his fingers apart to see that it was pretty tough, but managed to spread his fingers away as only a bit was around his finger.

Chun-Hwa: "도대체?"
(What the hell?)

He looks back down at the web before hearing a sudden gunshot in the distance. Looking down the road, up ahead, he sees a house not too far from his current position at the edge of the town of Glendale. He's likely found whatever's making people here disappear.

Returning to his car, he finishes up the Pepsi can as he drives down the road, crushing it before tossing it out the window as he steps on the gas, moving to investigate. He approaches the desert house. 

Pulling up near the sidewalk, he gets out of the car, hearing the sounds of a scuffle from the upstairs window on the top right

Pulling up near the sidewalk, he gets out of the car, hearing the sounds of a scuffle from the upstairs window on the top right. Seeing it, he sees some light and shadows of something large attacking the resident. He sprints to the back of his car, opening it and grabbing his silenced AK 74U along with his silenced 1911.

 He sprints to the back of his car, opening it and grabbing his silenced AK 74U along with his silenced 1911