Tombstone's Revenge III

London, England, United Kingdom

23:00

The bell in Elizabeth Tower tolls as the clock strikes 11. A man with long ginger hair and a goatee walks through the empty streets of London with his hands in his pockets and his hood up as he looks down.

He grabs his phone out, showing a picture of him with a tall man in the background, looking to the side as he holds a minibak SMG in his hand. He puts his phone away before making it to the bridge where he meets up with a suited man smoking.

Loan Shark: "Have you got the money?"

Man: "Right here, right here."

Reaching into his pocket, he grabs an envelope with money inside and lends it to the man standing before him. The loan shark opens it to inspect the pounds inside before smiling.

Loan Shark: "Good job. Now--

*HONK*

Looking over Westminster Bridge, the 2 men look and see a boat which startled them. The man then grunts as a rope is suddenly tossed around his shoulders and chest from the boat. The Loan Shark gasps as he watches him fall into the water below.

*SPLASH*

Man: "Ugh! FUCK!"

*VROOM*

Man: "AGH! HELP! AAH! AAHHH!!!"

He yells as the speedboat begins pulling him across the water, up the Thames and away from the borough of Westminster. Squirming in the water, the man gasps for air as splashes of water hit his face. He shouts for help, but not many people hear him shout as the engine's too loud.

Man: "AAGH! AH!!! AARGH! FUCK ME! STOP, PLEASE!"

The boat begins slowing down, allowing the man to take a breath as he gasps for air. He's then pulled toward the boat by its driver; the man looks around, trying to see who it is. To his surprise, it's the tall man that was in his photos, Tombstone.

Brady: "What the... HOLY-- TOMBSTONE?! HO- H- HOW?! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!"

Tombstone: "Brady. It's shit to see you again..."

He shoves the tied man to the floor of the boat as he glares down at him.

Brady: "T- Tombstone! Mate! L- listen...I know this is tough...but look, I- I just followed an order from my boss... if he gave no order, mate, I- I swear on my s- soul, I'd get you! Mate!"

Tombstone: "I nearly died because of you, Leo and everyone else! You could've stepped forward to help me. But you didn't!"

Brady: "MATE! I didn't want to get fired, ok?! I'm- I--

Tombstone: "Brady, shut up! I don't want to hear it anymore... I'm not letting you draw another breath of oxygen."

Brady: "Oh fucking Christ, no! TOMBSTONE, NO! DON'T DO IT MATE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!"

Tombstone: "Fuck you, I'm doing this, Brady... Just sit in the water and die."

He steps forward toward the squirming Brady, grabbing him before tossing him back into the water where he watches his hair float around in the water. Reversing the boat toward his hair, Tombstone revs the engine, hearing Brady scream as his long ginger hair is caught in the propellors.

Brady: "GAAGH! AAAHH!!! TOMBSTONE! STOP! MATE! NO!"

Ignoring his cries to stop, Tombstone presses forward, moving the propellor and making Brady scream more. The Englishman keeps screaming as he tries to break free from the ropes and untangle his hair. However, Tombstone's ruthlessness causes the propellor to keep moving and making Brady's scalp bleed.

Brady: "TOMBSTONE, STOP THIS PLEASE! I'M BLEEDING, MATE! MATE! PLEASE! AAAAHHH!!!!"

*RIP*

The propellors rip off his whole scalp, removing a lot of skin and hair and exposing his skull, all bloodied. Brady floats, his body stiff in shock as he loses a lot of blood. With the propellors moving, Tombstone grabs Brady by his shirt's collar before pulling him towards the rotating blades where he watches Brady's corpse be torn to shreds by the blades.

Brady: "AAA- GLUGLUGLUGLUGLUG--

The water fills with crimson as his blood stains it. Tombstone lets out a breath of air, now driving away from the sight where he's left satisfied, knowing that a former comrade that didn't help him is dead. Looking at his phone, he looks at a photograph of Budapest, Hungary. His next stop.

(To be continued...)