Coming Soon (Teaser)

Paris, France

May 13th 2023

19:50

In a luxurious hotel room with 2 bedrooms, 2 models sit together at a table, and both are trying on their lingerie. One blue, one red. Together, the 2 ladies smile after they sip a glass of wine.

 Together, the 2 ladies smile after they sip a glass of wine

Red: "So

Red: "So...what do you think will be happening tomorrow after the photo shooting?"

Blue: "Who knows, I guess... Maybe we'll get a 5-star meal."

Red: "Ooh, count me in... May I just say that blue suits you most?"

Blue: "Really, now? I could say the same about your colour. Red."

The ladies giggle, placing their glasses of wine down. The one in red speaks after placing the glass on the table.

Red: "You're too kind..."

Blue: "No- I guess... I guess we both are kind. You, me, the manager... I think everyone in this business is full of genuinely good people."

Red: "Hm. It is indeed."

She sips her wine once more before placing it back down on the table.

Blue: "So, er, what do you want to do now other than drink wine—

Suddenly, the power in their room shuts off. The lights, AC, everything all turns off. Confused, the 2 ladies look around. Suddenly, their front door breaks open inwards, both the door and its hinges snapping and falling onto the floor, cluttering. Moving inside, 4 men with military-grade equipment rush into the room, holding tasers with flashlights attached to them.

The woman wearing red lingerie stands and gets back, shielding her eyes from the bright lights as 2 men aim at her while the other 2 aim at the woman with the red lingerie who's shielding herself on the couch.

Red: "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

Blue: "DON'T SHOOT!"

*PEW*

*ZAP*

Red: "AAH! AHH!"

The woman wearing red falls onto the floor, having been shot by one of the men with the taser. As for the lady wearing blue, she gets pushed off the couch and onto the table, spilling the ladies' wine all over the glass the lady in blue lingerie crawls away before getting stepped on her back where she is pinned to the floor before getting shot in the arm by a man with a taser.

*PEW*

*ZAP*

Blue: "AAHH!"

The men holster their tasers as 2 of the men that haven't shot their tasers grab small bottles of chloroform and cloths out; they pour chloroform onto the cloths before placing said cloths onto the mouths and noses of the 2 women.

Blue: "Mmf! MMH! MMMHHH! Hmm..."

Red: "FFMH HMM! MMH! Mmm..."

The 2 ladies go unconscious. One of the unknown attackers grabs his radio and speaks into it to someone on the other side.

Kidnapper: "Models secured. Moving to the rendevous point, over."

Spider: "Good timing. Our buyers are starting to grow impatient. Now get out of there."

Kidnapper: "Copy, moving."

He picks up the unconscious woman in red lingerie, carrying her over his shoulder with his hand gripping her rear as he leaves the room. Behind him, one of the other 3 kidnappers carries her bridal style as they leave the room.

2 hours later...

10,722 KM away...

Singapore

May 13th 2023

03:53

Sounds of chattering fill the busy airport of Changi International Airport in Singapore. Hundreds of people crowd the airport with one man walking down the terminal, speaking to someone on his phone. His long ponytail catches the eyes of a few people who brush it off shortly.

 His long ponytail catches the eyes of a few people who brush it off shortly

Caleb: "And this happened 2 hours ago, sir?"

???: "Yes, a human trafficking ring known as the Spiders was caught on CCTV footage taking 2 models into a van of theirs outside. Neither the authorities nor security did anything to stop them."

Caleb: "How do you know all this?"

???: "A drone of ours caught this. We patrolled the skies, searching for an AQ cell rumoured to be in Paris, instead, we found the Spiders. No one responded, not even the police... We weren't dispatched."

Caleb: "Hm..."

Looking down at his watch, Caleb then looks at a gate next to him to see that it's time for boarding. He then concludes the call.

Caleb: "I need to go. I'll be seeing you in Paris, Yves."

Yves: "Bien. Have a safe flight."

Making his way to the security scanner. He places his duffel bag down where it will be scanned. Once it passes through, Caleb walks through the metal detector, being halted by a security guard who unzips his duffel bag. Looking inside to see metal parts.

Parts for a compact rifle. An M4 mini. It's a disassembled rifle in the bag.

The guard who unzipped the duffel bag looks up at Caleb before speaking softly.

Caleb: "Are you back in business, Caleb?"

The man nods and the security guard nods back, zipping the bag and passing it back to Caleb who takes it and begins boarding his plane to Paris.

PA: "Attention, final call for Singapore Airlines flight B 774 to Paris at gate 4. Thank you."

(Coming tomorrow)