Su Ziyi never expected that such an innocent disaster would really give him a big gift!

At this moment, he just wanted to look up to the sky and laugh wildly. Just now, after completing thirty-six small cycles, he could clearly feel that the spiritual energy exhaled in his body was about 10% more than usual! Especially in places where the muscles and veins are damaged, the amount of spiritual energy absorbed is even more obvious.

This completely shows that his muscles and veins have really been broadened, which makes Su Ziyi very surprised. Although it is only 10%, this 10% can store at least 10% more spiritual energy than those with the same level of cultivation. When using spells, the spiritual energy lasts longer and the spells are more powerful. It really gives him a super big bargaining chip!

After being happy, Su Ziyi quickly calmed down.

He knew that this time it was a complete mistake. If he did it again, the probability of total loss would be even higher, so he was not greedy and was very satisfied with this achievement. Therefore, following the rules and practicing steadily is the way to go.

At this time, Bian Qing and Su Yulang had already gotten up. They had washed up, put breakfast on the table, and were sitting at the table waiting for Su Ziyi.

After Su Ziyi washed his hands, he also sat over and discussed with Bian Qing the arrangements for the family in the next period of time. "You should rest more these days." Bian Qing saw Su Ziyi practicing early in the morning today. His diligence made Bian Qing's sense of crisis even heavier. He began to think about what he should do, "Autumn Harvest Now It's over, and there's basically nothing going on at home."

"Yeah." Su Ziyi naturally knew about his physical condition. Although his movements are not hindered now, his physical fitness is still a bit worse than before, so he didn't say much and agreed with Bian Qing's proposal.

Moreover, there is really nothing to do at home at this time. It was only the ninth month of the lunar calendar, and it was still early before the New Year. There wasn't much going on in the fields. At most, the diligent people would dig some more soil in the fields and plant some vegetables or other things. As for these things, the Su family is not lacking at all at this stage, so they have no intention of following the trend and opening up the cold soil again.

"We'll go to the town when we feel better in a few days." Su Ziyi was still thinking about this inexplicable adventure, so he really wanted to go to Xiang Mansion and ask the old doctor for advice.

"Okay." Bian Qing responded.

After breakfast, Bian Qing was clearing away the dishes while secretly looking at Su Ziyi who was talking to Su Yulang. The look on his face was very hesitant, as if he wanted to tell Su Ziyi something, but in the end, he said nothing and just lowered his head and finished the housework. Su Ziyi, who actually knew that Bian Qing was looking at her, just thought that Bian Qing was worried that he had any suspicion towards Su Yulang, so he didn't ask any more questions.

You know, he understands the importance of Su Yulang to Bian Qing better than anyone else.

Not to mention the original owner who had stood up to Bian Qing for ten years for Su Yulang. Just the way he looked like he was afraid that Su Yulang would be cold and hungry showed that Bian Qing regarded this child as his entire faith in life. But this time, his injury did have something to do with Su Yulang, which inevitably made Bian Qing worry about whether he would turn his anger on Su Yulang.

But in fact, Su Ziyi really never thought of throwing the responsibility on Su Yulang.

Not to mention that he now likes Su Yulang as a child, and basically raises him as his half-biological son. It only means that he chose to stand in front of Su Yulang, which already showed that he would not regret it, let alone take the matter out on Su Yulang. If he had the slightest reluctance, he would not rush forward in such a hurry. .