Naturally, the scornful Qi Yuelin didn't know his father's plan. When he thought of the work he had missed in the mine these days, he felt irritated. With a little boredom, he walked through the dusty and spider silk-filled warehouse, clicking on the items on the list.

"Are you up?"

Unlike the village chief's family, the Su family got up late, but it was still earlier than usual. So after Su Ziyi completed the thirty-six little weeks of practicing the mental method as usual, Bian Qing had already walked out of the bedroom door with Su Yulang, who was still a little dazed, and filled the hot pot with hot water and cooked it by the well. Wash with cold water.

"Why did you get up earlier today?" After collecting the last spiritual energy in his body, Su Ziyi could clearly feel that he had touched the barrier of the sixth level of Qi refining. This showed that his recent hard training had an effect. .

"Today is Xie Shanyi's first day -" Bian Qing was wiping Su Yulang's face with a cloth. Although Su Yulang was still a little dazed, he still consciously took the cloth and washed his face. "Everyone has to go to the village chief to help move the things used in the ceremony to the river for cleaning later, so I got up earlier. I was thinking that the others might have gone long ago." At this point, , Bian Qing also frowned, obviously a little annoyed at his recent laziness.

Wash on one day, pay respect on the second day, and deliver on the third day - this is Xie Shanyi's three-day process.

On the first day, the villagers washed, cleaned, and set up all the things needed for the ceremony, and made all preparations; on the second day, the old people in the village led the young adults, with their faces painted or wearing masks. Wearing weird costumes, they started from the entrance of the village and performed some anecdotes about immortals that had been handed down from ancient times, and continued around the whole village, while others followed the team and cheered on the roadside, burned paper money, and set off firecrackers; third All the noise in the sky has calmed down. During the day, everyone is doing their own thing. In the evening, as if they have made an appointment, they all flock to the sacrificial platform set up on the first day with their own sacrifices. Under the auspices of the chief, the formal sacrifice began.

The entire Xie Shanyi process does not seem complicated, but it involves a lot of content, some of which are quite technical. For example, the Nuo opera that goes around the village, as well as the bamboo buildings and paper figures used for sacrifices, etc., all need to be done in an old way. People like Bian Qing who don't know how to do it can often only get some cleaning. of work.

"What are you going to do to help?" Su Ziyi didn't know much about Xie Shanyi's specific content, so he didn't quite know what Bian Qing would do.

"Just like in previous years, wash and sweep." At this time, Su Yulang had finished washing, and his eyes became clear because his mind was clear. He ran out to Su Ziyi, called his father, and then held the hand Su Ziyi's hand went to the kitchen. "Then let me help you cook it later." On the way to the kitchen, Su Ziyi turned around and said to Bian Qing.

Although he didn't know what the purpose of Xie Shanyi was, whether it was because of tradition or superstition, it was good to go and see for himself. A person who has been lonely for too long will always miss the smell of dust and fire in the human world. Even the cold gods in the sky will want to make themselves feel lively through the celebrations in the human world.

But Bian Qing hesitated after hearing Su Ziyi's words. He struggled a little and said, "Are you sure?" Su Ziyi didn't deal with people in the village, and the people in the village didn't like Su Ziyi. He was not sure whether Su Ziyi's plan was good or bad.