"Then your Dong family is not bad." Su Ziyi had almost everything he wanted to know, so he followed Li Yu's thoughts and said it.

"That's -" Li Yu gave Su Ziyi a discerning look. He found that Su Ziyi was indeed not as scary as before. This person could also talk to them well, so he became bolder: "This The next time the village wanted to work on Xie Shanyi, our boss knew the situation in our village and allowed us to take leave. He also said that we could just go back and continue working after we finished the work here. My boss is really a good person." After hearing this, this boss is really amazing

. .

You know, the work in the mines pays a lot of money, and people are always rushing to do it. If you encounter an unkind employer, a situation like this in Luoshan Village is basically equivalent to being completely unemployed. I didn't expect that this employer would still be able to do it. He is quite humanitarian and shows sympathy for the ordinary miners below, which is quite rare in this continent where strength is respected.

Author's gossip:

It's the last few days, please help me wash the branches, thank you! Popular txt download

---

Chapter 37 Ceremony Preparations [Enter for Zhizhi]

Su Ziyi and Li Yu chatted for a long time.

No matter whether Su Ziyi wanted to hear it or not, as long as Su Ziyi didn't show any impatience, Li Yu could continue talking alone. Maybe he was afraid that if he stopped talking and faced Su Ziyi, things would become awkward between the two of them.

So, with tea, Su Ziyi pinched melon seeds and listened to Li Yu gossiping for a long time.

In just such a long time, Su Ziyi not only knew that the village chief's son worked as a steward in the mine, but also learned how disgusting the most disgusting Aunt Wang in the village was... But what surprised Su Ziyi the most was that he didn't expect Li Yu This big guy seems to be keeping his head down but turns out to be a master of making complaints at heart.

No one stopped Li Yu from saying hello like this, and his personality completely collapsed until Yang Xu walked in with a wooden basin. Looking at Li Yu who was talking endlessly, his eyes widened: "Brother Yu. , you-" As soon as Yang Xu came, Li Yu's words were stuck. Looking at Yang Xu who was hesitant to speak, Li Yu's face turned red with embarrassment. He stopped talking and stood up with his head lowered. , grabbed the wooden basin from Yang Xu's hand, and walked out.

"I - I haven't finished yet, why did you take it away?" Yang Xu, who was standing behind him, said, and Li Yu in front suddenly froze.

"Pfft." These two couples are so funny! Su Ziyi had a sip of tea in his mouth and almost spit it out. He had a hard time holding back his laughter, his shoulders shaking, until he saw Yang Xu chasing after them, and the two people completely disappeared from sight. , then laughed wildly.

This world, like the previous world, has such a group of interesting people.

After drinking the tea in the cup, Su Ziyi couldn't help but sit down. The couple from the Li family came to visit today because of Xie Shanyi's preparations, so he should go and do something to help Bian Qing. He shouldn't leave everything to Bian Qing. Not to mention that he doesn't look good in front of outsiders, but he also feels uncomfortable in his heart. Feel sorry for yourself.

"Why are you here?" As soon as Su Ziyi entered the kitchen, he only saw Bian Qing and Su Yulang. They were washing sweet potatoes, and there were some other things in the wooden basin at their feet. "I'm here to see if I can help." He looked around and found that he really didn't know where to start: "Where are Yang Xu and the others? I saw them leaving just now." "

No- -" The season is still far away from frost, so the sweet potatoes are not big yet, and it is not very troublesome to wash them: "There is no stone mill at home, but they have one, so he took what he wanted to grind back and grinded it." "This way. Ah." Su Ziyi looked at the wooden basin. The things to be washed were almost the same: "Then what can I do?"

"Well -" Bian Qing was a little embarrassed. In fact, making Wufeng cake is not troublesome. He and Yang Xu Both of them are twins, and they are much stronger than the woman. They can do it by themselves, but since Su Ziyi wants to help, why should he push it out? He rolled his eyes and said, "I'm steaming glutinous rice now. I'm going to hammer the glutinous rice balls later. Look -" "

Okay, just call me later." For such a small matter, Su Ziyi agreed very well. readily.

"That's right." Just when Su Ziyi was about to turn around and go to the warehouse to find a tool for hammering glutinous rice balls, Bian Qing called him from behind. "Is there anything else?" "In the past few days, it would be better for you not to go to the mountain -" When he said this, Bian Qing frowned, and it could be seen that he was also very entangled in his heart: "Xie Shanyi ended Previously, people in the village were prohibited from going up the mountain, for fear that someone might offend the mountain god." He knew that Su Ziyi was a bit unconventional in his work, so when he said this, he felt very unsure.

"Okay." To Bian Qing's surprise, Su Ziyi agreed to him without any hesitation.

If Su Ziyi knew about Bian Qing's dilemma, he would probably be confused. He went to the mountains to practice, but he didn't have to go to the mountains to practice, so since it wouldn't delay his affairs, why did he have to show that he was different from others? Normal people wouldn't hesitate about such a trivial matter.

Hammering glutinous rice balls is a wasteful job, but for Su Ziyi, who has some cultivation skills, this job is not very tiring. He and Bian Qing cooperated very well. In a short while, they hammered the glutinous rice. When Yang Xu and his wife came over with other powders that had been ground, Su Ziyi and his wife not only hammered the glutinous rice Okay, the rice dumplings are also done.

At this

point

, there was almost nothing Su Ziyi could do, because he didn't know how to make the Wu Feng Cake, so in the end he was sent by Bian Qing to sort out other things.

According to Bian Qing's request, Su Ziyi went into the warehouse and found all the incense, dry goods and other things that Bian Qing asked for. He also found a few sets of dishes, washed them and dried them in preparation for Xie Shanyi's day. use.

With such intensive preparations, when everything was in place, Xie Shanyi officially started.

Author's gossip:

Today is the last day of this month, please help drop branches, thank you! Popular txt download

---