Chapter 33 - 34 + 35

Start from the beginning

child His face was red, and he didn't know whether it was because he was annoyed or because he had just run away.

"I'm sorry, young master." Xiang Zuo stood still, glanced behind the young master, and his tone became slightly colder: "Didn't Jiang follow you?" "He ran away for a long time. I don't know where he went

. !” The young master muttered: “You useless guy.” As he muttered, he didn’t notice that Xiang Zuo’s expression had become cold, but when he looked up, Xiang Zuo’s expression turned cold again. calm. "What do you think we should do, Butler Xiang, I really want that little monkey."

"Don't worry, young master, I'll ask someone to help you look for it later. I'll definitely find the pet you like."

See this , Su Ziyi also knew that this young master was not overbearing, he was just pampered since he was a child, and he had a lively temper. Naturally, sometimes he would look rude. At this time, he got Xiang Zuo's confidence, and he was naturally satisfied. The look on his face improved a lot. After the boy behind Xiang Zuo came forward and wiped the sweat on his face with a handkerchief, he became interested again. I looked at the things next to me.

As soon as he turned his head, he saw Su Yulang hiding next to Su Ziyi. His eyes lit up and he seemed to have no control over his words. He was obviously a teenager, but he spoke in the same tone as an old man on the street: "Little Shuang'er!" His appearance made everyone else present frowned, but Xiang Zuo and the others did so because they disagreed, while Su Ziyi and the others did so because of rejection.

Whose young master can develop like this? Su Ziyi thought.

The young master seemed to have gained strength. He still stared at Su Yulang and said something funny that was inappropriate for his age: "Little Shuang'er, what's your name?" He stuck his right hand in the bamboo basket and grabbed it. A handful of chestnuts: "Is this the chestnut you want to sell?" He had a smile on his face and looked very happy.

Su Yulang had never seen such a person before. He took a small step back and looked up at his father. After seeing Su Ziyi nodding towards him, he mustered up the courage to say: "Yes." He said this At that time, the hand holding Su Ziyi's clothes hadn't let go, and his voice was still trembling. "How to sell it?" When the young master looked at it, he realized that Su Yulang seemed a little afraid of him, which made him even more energetic. If the bamboo basket hadn't stopped him, he might have been able to arrest him.

"Well -" The young master's appearance obviously made Su Yulang resist a little, but when he thought that his father was beside him, he felt more confident. He pressed his body close to Su Ziyi and said in a soft and waxy child's voice: " Five cents per catty."

"Five cents?" The young master probably raised his eyebrows, full of criticism: "Others also sell it for five cents, and some sell it for four cents. Your chestnut doesn't look special. , how about Sanwen?"

"I...I..." When he said this, Su Yulang didn't know what to say anymore. He turned back and hid himself behind Su Ziyi with some shame and anger. Su Yulang's appearance made the young master even more happy. He took two steps forward and bumped into the bamboo basket. His voice was full of fun: "How are you? Xiao Shuang'er, I'll buy a pound for three cents. "

"Hmph." Su Ziyi, who was standing in front of Su Yulang, snorted coldly. Is he still a young master like this? Not much more than a second-rate guy!

Author's gossip:

Popular txt downloads

---

Chapter 34 Yulang’s money [Enter to ask for Zhizhi]

Su Ziyi stood forward, and there was a dark shadow that completely enveloped the young master.

And the young master, who was shrouded in black shadow, realized belatedly that the parents of the young Shuang'er were both here! This made him look embarrassed, and he scratched his head in embarrassment. With an embarrassed smile on his face, he took a few steps back, until he retreated to the left side.