Chapter 29 - 30

Zacznij od początku

After realizing that it was difficult to improve his strength by meditating and breathing alone, Su Ziyi set his sights on actual combat. He still remembered that after the last battle with Karasuba, the spiritual energy in his body was excessively consumed. In order to resume meditation on the spot as soon as possible, he absorbed a little more spiritual energy than before.

This is like an overly hungry person who will inevitably overeat when he sees food. If he does this for a long time, the volume of his stomach will also increase.

As for the sequelae? Su Ziyi personally feels that apart from the dizzy feeling after the battle due to lack of physical strength and spiritual energy, Su Ziyi has no other discomfort. On the contrary, because of the subsequent spiritual energy replenishment, the whole person becomes more energetic, and the spiritual energy in the body also becomes more energetic. Solid. Therefore, faced with such a method with minimal side effects, Su Ziyi simply could not refuse.

But monsters are too difficult to encounter. Even if they are encountered, Su Ziyi may not be able to deal with them with his current strength.

He still remembered the dilemma he faced when he faced the second-level monster last time, which made him cautious, and decided that before he was promoted to the sixth level of Qi Refining, he would never go as deep into the mountain as last time. Therefore, without being able to engage in a live battle with the monster, Su Ziyi decided to hone his spell abilities first. After all, practicing spells also consumes a lot of spiritual energy.

"Father, are you going to the mountains again?" After breakfast, Su Ziyi tidied up the kitchen and turned around to go out. However, he didn't want to be stopped by Su Yulang standing at the door of the study, presumably preparing to practice calligraphy. The child's call forced Su Ziyi to turn around and smile at him: "Yes, what's the matter, Yulang?" Upon hearing his words, Su Yulang's eyes lit up instantly: "Then can I go with my father?"

"This -" Su Ziyi hesitated. He didn't absolutely want Su Yulang to see anything wrong with his spell practice, but there were a lot of bugs, snakes and the like in the mountains. He was worried that Su Yulang would let Su Yulang see something in places that he couldn't notice. injured. But his hesitation seemed like rejection to Su Yulang. His originally bright eyes darkened, and he muttered: "Isn't it possible? Father, I will be very good." Looking at Su Yulang's bleak look

, Su Ziyi's heart couldn't help but move. It has been more than half a year since he came to this world, and Su Yulang, who was originally nine years old, is almost ten years old. In his opinion, a ten-year-old boy should be a little manly, even if he is a twin. But Su Yulang was not very bold because of his previous experiences, and even had a bit of a girl's shyness, which obviously he didn't like.

So, do you want to take this child over and exercise his courage?

He hadn't made a decision yet, but Bian Qing went out carrying a bamboo basket on his back. He obviously heard what the two father and son said. He half-crouched to put leggings on his calves, looking casual. Said: "Why don't you take the child out today? I have to go to the town today. There are too many things. I guess it will be difficult for me to take care of the child by then." Yes, Su Ziyi then thought - it is autumn harvest now

At that time, the crops in the fields were ripe. In addition to going to the town to find helpers to harvest the crops, Bian Qing also had to buy some sacrificial supplies. Because after every autumn harvest, Luoshan Village will hold the "Thanksgiving Ceremony" under the leadership of the village chief - a three-day festival to thank and celebrate the harvest. The object of gratitude is the mountain god of the mountain where Su Ziyi often goes.

This celebration made Su Ziyi feel helpless to complain.

Unlike ethnic minorities or other countries on the earth, when Luoshan Village holds the "Thanksgiving Ceremony", no one will go to the mountains. All thanksgiving and celebrations to the mountain gods are completely held in the village and outside the mountains.