As for the reason why Su Ziyi did this, Bian Qing had some thoughts in his mind, but he never thought deeply about it.

And today, when Su Ziyi talks like this, does it mean that he has a new plan? Or... Bian Qing didn't dare to continue thinking about it, but it was a good thing that Su Ziyi was willing to be nicer to Su Yulang, and he had nothing to disagree with. So, he turned his eyes and looked at Su Ziyi calmly, and said calmly, "Okay." "So,

Yulang, what do you think?" Although Su Yulang usually behaves slowly and unsmartly, this time It doesn't mean that the child has no thoughts in his heart. Su Ziyi, who also grew up in a broken childhood, knew this very well. He did not directly make a decision for Su Yulang, but also asked

---

asked Su Yulang for his opinion.

Literate?

Su Yulang's eyes were confused for a moment. But he knew about literacy.

Although there are not many literate people in Luoshan Village, there are a few, such as the village chief and his son. It is precisely because they are literate that the village chief's son can find a job as a supervisor in the mine. The village chief is more respected by the villagers because he can help the villagers write deeds and letters, even if the most annoying aunt is seeing the villagers. The elders of the family also smiled and tried to please them.

It turns out that his father is as powerful as the village chief. Can he know how to read? No, his father is more powerful than the village chief. After all, Eminem said that his father is the strongest in the entire village and no one can beat him.

So, if I can read, can I become as good as my father?

Thinking of this, Su Yulang's eyes lit up.

Seeing that Su Yulang was in a daze and didn't speak, Su Ziyi guessed that no one had ever told the child this before. The child didn't have any specific concept of reading and writing in his mind, so he softened his voice and said, "I will teach you in the future. Recognition, how to read books, you can learn a lot of interesting things in books, which is more interesting than playing with literacy." "In books, you will know that

the world is very big, and you will know that the place where we are is called The country of Yuan Dynasty will also know that there are many villages like Luoshan Village in this country. Some of the people in these villages like to eat spicy food like us, some like to eat sweet or sour food, and there are even many children. We also like to play with stones."

"Then they play with the same stones as me?" After every word Su Ziyi said, the curiosity and longing in Su Yulang's eyes grew a little more.

"Not necessarily." Su Ziyi shook his head and looked at Su Yulang with a kind look: "Some of them are like you, playing with gray or white pebbles, while others play with red or green pebbles, and even transparent pebbles. "-" "Is there really such a stone?" Su Yulang's eyes were full of envy, and when he talked about his favorite topics, his words became much smoother.

"Of course." Su Ziyi picked up the chopsticks and gave Su Yulang a piece of braised pork: "Some stones can be picked up, but some stones need to be bought with money, and they are not cheap." Can stones be sold for money

? Why?

Su Yulang's little mind was successfully aroused by Su Ziyi's little question marks. He had an unparalleled interest in those pebbles, not even as much as his favorite braised pork.

And looking at Su Yulang's appearance, Su Ziyi knew that it was basically done. Su Yulang is a kind-hearted child. Although he was treated badly by himself, after Su Ziyi showed kindness to him, he was still willing to believe in Su Ziyi and developed a father-son admiration for Su Ziyi. Although he still didn't dare to take the initiative to approach Su Ziyi, he was no longer too repelled by Su Ziyi's contact.