Bian Qing stiffened and said in a low voice: "It's very dangerous." "

But which monk's road will be smooth sailing?" Su Ziyi opened his eyes and looked at the roof: "Even if it's not what you just said, I still We need to go into the mountain. After all, these monsters are already very close to Luoshan Village. If we sit still and wait for death, there is no guarantee that one day while we are still sleeping soundly, there will be second-order or even third-order monsters rushing down the mountain. What should we do then? "

His words made Bian Qing's heart tighten, and there was bitterness in his mouth: "No way." "

No one knows." Su Ziyi shook his head gently: "We can only take the initiative to find the answer. If not, we We can continue to live a peaceful life as before. If so, we have to find a way to deal with it." "We can tell the government and let the government people take care of it." Bian Qing was a little anxious.

"The government won't believe us. We have no evidence."

"That's not necessary

-

we will do it." Bian Qing turned around and looked at Su Ziyi seriously: "Today's Butler Xiang, he is here We have bought monster meat from us twice in a month. No one from Luoshan Village has ever provided monsters before, so if a monster suddenly appears in Luoshan Village, they will definitely notice it, whether it is for the government's own use or If they are used for selling, they will send people to investigate."

"Once they find something wrong, they will definitely send people to solve it." As soon as Bian Qing finished speaking, Su Ziyi couldn't find anything to refute, Bian Qing said. Qing is really smart and knows how to find breakthrough points.

"You are indeed right." Su Ziyi confirmed his words: "But that is only a possibility." He also turned sideways and looked at Bian Qing: "We can't put our hope in others. It is better to do it yourself than to expect what others can do. Besides, Bian Qing——" Su Ziyi's eyes seemed to see into Bian Qing's heart: "I also need more monsters to support my cultivation." Bian Qing was silent.

.

Although he has never practiced mental techniques or conducted orthodox training, he also knows that training is extremely resource- and money-consuming. And gold and silver are not scary. What is scary is that some things cannot be bought and sold with gold and silver. When he was still in the Liu Mansion, he knew that the higher the level of cultivation, the smaller the effect of gold and silver. High-level monks almost always use the kind of spiritual stones mined in mines.

And that kind of stone costs a lot of money. The 4,500 taels Su Ziyi just got is worthless in front of that kind of stone.

Therefore, just like Su Ziyi said, if you want to continue practicing, you need more resources, even the kind of spiritual stones, which also requires a large amount of funds in the early stage. In this impoverished small village, the only way Su Ziyi could obtain a large amount of money and training resources was to go into the mountains to look for monsters.

As for persuading Su Ziyi to live an ordinary life like ordinary people from now on?

Bian Qing felt that he did not have this position and did not want to do so. The experience of being a servant in a noble family made him deeply understand how important cultivation is. He is unwilling to accept it, but because even his life is in the hands of others, what can he do? He could only hide all his unwillingness in his heart and accept this life.

As time passed like this for a long time, he himself became a little indifferent. The darkness of life made him learn to surrender, but a glimmer of light in the darkness also rekindled his hope. Although he did not have expectations for himself, he did not want Su Yulang to become like him, with no spiritual power. , but because he doesn’t know how to cultivate his mind, he can only be slaughtered by others.