Of course, such vitality contains countless dangers.

Except last time, Su Ziyi had never been into the mountains. He lacked experience and relied on his courage and fifth-level Qi refining skills to support him. Therefore, when he stepped on a small snake that was about the same color as a withered yellow leaf, he was stunned for a moment, and then he stepped on the snake. Just when he was about to bite his calf, the spiritual energy under his feet sank, instantly shaking the little snake's entire body to a bloody mess, and it immediately died.

Su Ziyi took two steps back with lingering fear, looked at the snake with a blue face, and then blamed himself for being too careless. If he hadn't reacted quickly this time, he would have been bitten by it. If it is poisonous, then in this uninhabited place, it will simply make the sky and the earth inoperable.

After experiencing this episode, Su Ziyi became much more cautious when he hit the road again.

He picked up a long stick and slapped it on the fallen leaves, not to mention that he actually managed to get a few out of hibernation. He had quick eyesight and quick hands, and immediately swung the hatchet to chop it, but because he had to bend down to use the hatchet, and the snake was not very big, it slipped away in an instant, and was finally killed by Su Ziyi with the spiritual blade.

It was this spiritual blade that gave him

inspiration

. He thought for a moment, changed the hatchet from his right hand to his left hand, and then picked up a few pebbles from the ground and held them in his hand. Then, he wrapped his spiritual power tightly around the stone and threw it out like last time. Then he saw that the small stone, no bigger than a fingernail, directly penetrated a tree as thick as his waist! This power is simply terrifying!

This made Su Ziyi's mind come alive. Although the original owner did not learn any spells from the Su family, these spells are all application techniques developed based on the practice of mental methods. As long as you carefully study the mental methods and the learned spells, you will definitely find some clues and study some things that are not very common. Advanced techniques shouldn't be too difficult either.

Thinking in his mind, Su Ziyi's hands began to move.

It was difficult to find pebbles, so he looked for small branches. He made these things look like chopsticks in martial arts, and they were like darts, pinning the snake in place and unable to move. After dozens of exercises, Su Ziyi's accuracy has also been greatly improved, almost every throw is accurate. Of course, this is also because he is now at the fifth level of Qi refining and his five senses are sharper than before.

In this way, after walking in for half an hour, Su Ziyi killed nearly 10 snakes, large and small.

And he didn't throw away these snakes. He directly tied them with chicken blood vines and carried them in his left hand. After all, the food made from snake meat still tastes good. Even if he doesn't eat it, Bian Qing can make a lot of money by selling it to restaurants in town.

This kind of practice made Su Ziyi very involved, and he became more and more enthusiastic the more he practiced. The prey he was targeting later was no longer just snakes, but also other small animals he saw on the road, such as rabbits. These little things had very fast jumping power and speed. It was very difficult to hit the target with one hit, and Su Ziyi didn't plan to directly attack them. Kill them, just try to break their legs and capture them alive.

This becomes more difficult.

At first, Su Ziyi found nothing. The little guys on the tree were annoyed by him, so they picked up things from the branches and threw them at him. Although he dodged them nimbly, his interest only grew. After he climbed over an entire mountain, his practice finally paid off. He successfully pinned an adult gray rabbit in place with a branch.