Chapter 11 - 12

Depuis le début

As soon as Su Ziyi entered West Street with the child in his arms, many of the men who were making jokes immediately stood up straight, and the dirty smiles on their faces also disappeared, looking much more serious and reliable. Su Ziyi glanced at it casually, and then stood in front of a young man with clean clothes and a clean face.

"Can you build things?" This man was quite tall. Standing in front of him, Su Ziyi felt that he was half a head shorter and had a strong physique. When he heard Su Ziyi's words, a smile immediately appeared on his face. He looked silly: "Yes, I am a bricklayer. No matter what kind of house I am, I can build it beautifully for you!" "I need three people to help me build something, and

you

only

have Are you alone, or do you have other companions?" Su Ziyi was quite satisfied with him, nodded and continued to ask questions.

"My brother and my father are here too. You want three people, just right! They are also very good at their jobs, very dexterous!" The man scratched his head and said, waving to the crowd, and then one of them followed He looked almost like a younger man, and he walked over with another middle-aged man with dark skin and strong muscles.

"Boss, my dad is very good at what he does." Compared to the other two people, this young man was obviously more sharp-tongued, while his younger brother and father were just listening on the sidelines, not saying anything. What objection. "Okay, just you guys." Su Ziyi nodded. After all, it wasn't a big job in the first place. The three of us could probably finish it in five or six days. There's no need to make it too complicated.

"Okay." When he heard that it was done, the man smiled and listened attentively: "Boss, what do you call me? My surname is Qiao, and my name is Qiao Da. You can just call me Da Qiao. And do you want to What should we build?" The things to be built in the villages and towns were basically the same, and the man knew what was going on.

Big Joe? Then wouldn’t your brother become Xiao Qiao? Su Ziyi felt cold in her heart.

"My surname is Su, Su Ziyi, and this is my husband Bian Qing. As for what to build, I mainly want to build a hut, a cowshed and a pigsty." When Su Ziyi said this, he looked back at Bian Qing "What else do you think would be good?" When Bian Qing heard him ask, he slightly frowned and thought: "These three are enough, but the shed needs to be bigger." "Okay, it's up to you. "Su Ziyi doesn't care about this.

After looking for these three people, Su Ziyi and the others stopped staying on West Street. Under Qiao Da's guidance, they bought bricks and tiles and wood at the brick and tile workshops and wood workshops that the Qiao family and his son were familiar with, and the price was also high. Quite fair. Of course, Su Ziyi knew that he was introduced by the Qiao family and his son, and the Qiao family and his son would definitely get a share of agency money from the workshop.

It turned out that Su Ziyi knew these secrets from those bad friends. However, even if he knew, Su Ziyi didn't care.

Author's gossip:

Please click to collect and subscribe more, so as to encourage me to write better

---

Chapter 12 The fifth level of Qi refining

Sitting on the delivery car from the workshop, Su Ziyi held Su Yulang in his arms and took the Qiao family and his son to go home first.

Bian Qing took the backpack from Su Ziyi and prepared to go to town to purchase some things. Before leaving, Bian Qing glanced at Su Yulang in Su Ziyi's arms, only to find that the other person was still in Su Ziyi's arms. Even when he looked at him, he had no intention of moving.