"No...I just..." Yang Xu faltered very embarrassedly, especially when she saw Su Ziyi standing up and picking up the broken pieces of porcelain and throwing them into the corner, she wanted to find a crack to get in.

"I...I...I'm sorry." Yang Xu stammered and apologized to Su Ziyi.

In fact, he was also worried about Su Ziyi, for no reason, because Su Ziyi was the only fourth-level Qi practitioner left in Luoshan Village besides the village chief, and unlike them who only absorbed spiritual energy based on instinct, he came from a big family. Those who came out also know the mental methods and magic! For example, he and Brother Li are only at the first level of Qi training, so the gap is huge! He couldn't afford to offend Su Ziyi.

"It's okay, it's just a bowl." Su Ziyi didn't take the bowl seriously. He went back to the kitchen and made another bowl for Yang Xu. He also brought out an empty bowl: "Put water in two bowls." Let's pour each other upside down, so the water will cool faster." "Ah, okay, thank you." Yang Xu took the bowl with a red face and sat down with great anxiety. This time, she didn't dare to be lost in thought, and carefully cooled the water.

Su Ziyi went back to the kitchen to pour the remaining boiling water

-

brought it out to the well, and then poured it all on top of the shepherd's purse that had just been washed. This way the shepherd's purse will become softer and last longer. A little, the taste is also good, it is quite delicious when used to stir-fry minced meat.

Su Ziyi knew that although Yang Xu didn't dare to say anything, he still didn't want to see him in his heart, so he didn't say a word to Yang Xu until he finished everything. Instead, after watching the sun rise, I went back to the kitchen to light a fire, chop vegetables and cook. He just hesitated when washing rice and washed a little more.

After Su Ziyi entered the kitchen, Yang Xu finally relaxed. He put the two bowls on the high stool and looked towards the kitchen curiously. If he heard correctly, Su Ziyi was cooking!

Oh my God! How can this be? Yang Xu felt that he had been frightened the most today in the past 24 years! He couldn't imagine that Su Ziyi, who only knew how to idle around, would pick wild vegetables or even cook! And she had a very good attitude towards him, even gave him water to drink, and she wasn't even angry after he smashed a bowl in their house?

Did God open his eyes because he saw Bian Qing as pitiful?

Yang Xu was sitting in the yard in a daze. The sun was already very high now and it was quite hot, but he didn't feel anything. He sat in the middle of the yard in a daze. So when Bian Qing came back with Su Yulang in hand, he saw him looking like a fool. He pushed open the courtyard door strangely and woke up Yang Xu: "Yang Xu, why are you free today?"

"Brother Bian Qing! You're back!" Seeing Bian Qing enter the door, Yang Xu stood up and walked over: "Where have you been?" "I went to the town." Bian Qing bought a new one in the town

. He came back with a lot of things in a bamboo-backed basket, and was walking towards the kitchen door carrying the heavy basket of things, when he happened to meet Su Ziyi who heard the sound. "What did you buy?" Su Ziyi took over and took off the backpack from Bian Qing's back. When he lifted it, it was quite heavy: "Isn't it heavy?" "It's okay. I'm used to it." Bian Qing licked two pieces of hair

. Su Ziyi noticed his small movement and made room for him to come in: "There is water hanging on the stove. You can go in and drink." "Huh?" Bian Qing was suddenly attracted by Su Ziyi's

The words made me speechless.

He stood there hesitantly and looked at Su Ziyi who was counting things. He lowered his eyes and went through what Su Ziyi said today in his mind before he mustered up the courage to lead Su Yulang into the kitchen. Then, as Su Ziyi said, a bowl of cold and lukewarm water was placed beside the stove. This unprecedented feeling made Bian Qing feel a little stuffy until Su Yulang next to him tugged at him: "Emma , I want to drink too."