Chapter 9 - 10

Começar do início

When she said this, Yang Xu's desire to gossip was gone. Others didn't know it, but he who was there that day knew it clearly. What Bian Qing did that day was absolutely unforgivable in Su Ziyi's opinion. It was possible to be beaten so hard that he couldn't get out of bed like Aunt Wang said! Although he saw Bian Qing working in the fields a while ago, there was no guarantee that it wasn't because Su Ziyi was seriously injured and couldn't get up. Now that he has recovered, will he let Bian Qing go?

When he thought of this, he was so anxious that he hurriedly ran up the field ridge with muddy water, then hurriedly washed his hands in the water, and ran towards Su's house barefoot without even wearing shoes.

Aunt Wang behind him, watching Yang Xu leaving quickly, strengthened her opinion and decided to go back and talk to her daughter-in-law.

"Brother Bian Qing! Brother Bian Qing! Are you at home?" Su Ziyi picked a lot of wild vegetables today and washed them for a long time, so it was not too early after taking the vegetables home. Just when he was about to take a good rest, there was a call at the door of the courtyard. He frowned, walked out quickly, and then saw a round-faced young man looking anxiously into the yard. Su Ziyi knew this person. Although the original owner didn't interact with the villagers, he still knew a few villagers, such as the village chief Qi Haishan and his wife, and the young man in front of him - Bian Qing's only friend - Yang Xu. He is two years younger than Bian Qing. He is originally from Qinghe Village next door. He married Li Yu, the eldest son of the Li family in Luoshan Village five years ago. After the two got married, they separated under the decision of their parents. They have not yet separated. Children, living on two acres of land. "Bian Qing went to town with his children, are you okay?"

Since he was Bian Qing's friend, Su Ziyi's attitude couldn't be too bad. Although he didn't greet her with a smile, he was still very polite.

"Huh?" At first, he didn't see Bian Qing coming out. When he only saw Su Ziyi, Yang Xu started to have bad thoughts in his heart. But he never expected to get Su Ziyi's answer. He knew that other people were talking to Su Ziyi. He never got a reply from Su Ziyi. He repeated Su Ziyi's words as if in a dream: "Go to town?"

"Well, he was short of some things at home, so he went to buy them." He walked to the courtyard and opened door and sent an invitation  to Yang Xu: "If you are in a hurry, just wait for him here. It won't be too late."

In his memory, walking from Luoshan Village to the town was just a short walk. In two quarters of an hour, if Bian Qing doesn't plan to make a big purchase, he should be back soon. "Sit down." Su Ziyi moved a high stool from the kitchen, scooped out a bowl of boiling water from the iron kettle and handed it to Yang Xu: "It was just scooped out of the kettle, and it's a little hot."

After that , he stopped caring about the poplars and went straight back to the kitchen. He took out a large handful of shepherd's purses that he had just picked and put them by the well, ready to be cooked into hot dishes. There was no way, even though he wasn't familiar with it, he couldn't leave his guest here to practice alone.

Yang Xu, who was holding a bowl of boiling water, didn't dare to move. He watched Su Ziyi go back to the kitchen and take out a wooden basin, and then he fetched a bucket of water from the well and then seriously I have already started washing dishes! Yes, it’s time to wash the dishes! At this time, Yang Xu was almost scared to drop the bowl in his hand. A few drops of hot water splashed on his hand, which made him jump up from the stool immediately and hit the bowl and water in front of him. It fell to the ground and made a "click" sound, which made people feel very embarrassed. Su Ziyi looked back at Yang Xu who was flushed with embarrassment, then looked at the pottery bowl that had been smashed into several pieces and the large piece of muddy ground, and looked at Yang Xu with some confusion: "The water is very hot, why don't you put the bowl on the stool to cool it down? Are you very thirsty?" He spoke in a gentle tone, but it still made Yang Xu blush.